AC League coming?

Hi all, I'm glad to have found a good place for decent and fun online racing!! Having a blast with the running events on Assetto Corsa :roflmao:. Is this a start to gather racers for AC leagues? Is there a chance this will come because I am still looking to participate in a championship or league? Anyway you will see me more regularly on the servers for some spinning :p Do the poll :whistling:

Last edited:
The trouble with AC is that the only really fleshed out racing car class it has is GT3s, and RD already has a GT league running in another sim. There's already a touring car league on the way too, so that kinda counts out the classic DTMs. For me personally, there's only two or three cars I'd be interested in racing in a single model championship, and two of those are mods. :O_o:

RD has a Great leagues "when" they are running for the popular titles AC included. And the more casual weekly races set up here by the staff are excellent!... As long as enough people sign up to make the race worth while you will have a blast...But if you are looking for something that cycles season to season i would say to try out the ACRL league which is another great alternative

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back