AC - I don't understand the hype!

It is a mini-PC, which I use quite a lot for video editing (DaVinci Resolve).
I doubt that will even run the 17 year old game - Race 07 @ 1920x1080 60 FPS with medium quality settings.

Race 07 @ $4 is cheap experiment, or you might want to buy / build a PC for gaming.
- I like messing with new build ideas @ PCPartsPicker.com
- people post builds & cost here - https://pcpartpicker.com/builds/

Tons of good & bad advice on both of those things @ youtube
- https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=build+a+game+PC+2024

Last edited:
HA! I just remembered I have my own Assetto Corsa playlist on youtube!

EDIT: click the CC button in the lower right corner of the youtube video player because my audio was really bad. I learned how to deal with that now & make vids at 4K & use Shotcut video editor (the most boring activity in the world is video editing).

EDIT 2: Here's where I finally jump from GAMER to RACER, next vid is jumping to PRO settings.

EDIT 3: Here's where I finally jump to PRO settings.

Last edited:
Did you get that in writing? Because I think that was misleading to the point of just plain being untrue.
I did yes. Not the end of the world though. I'm happy with the computer otherwise. I guess there is no way you can add anything on top? Like a better graphic card connected by USB-C. Does something like that exist?

I did yes. Not the end of the world though. I'm happy with the computer otherwise. I guess there is no way you can add anything on top? Like a better graphic card connected by USB-C. Does something like that exist?
That does exist (google e-GPU), but you lose a lot of performance compared to a normal connection on the motherboard and the e-GPU cases cost more than buying a new PC.
It's really only a thing for giving professional laptops some extra power to render stuff, where the company pays for it.

Your Mini-PC has a really good CPU, sadly no real graphics card. Can you tell us the exact model?
Maybe you could do something crazy and put the internals into a normal PC case and then plug in a graphics card.
But since it's a laptop CPU, the motherboard probably doesn't have a GPU slot :(

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.