Resource icon

Apps AC Helmet Visor 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content

Hi guys,

I took this further and added some extras to this mod and painted the sides for triple screen support. I have 7860x1440. But all you need to do for your screens is resize the png down to your resolution in game. Also added some foreground DOF and some extra details for the sides and top. played with tranparencies of everything as well

Chargingcar, can you add this to your mod? I'll upload it to wetransfer. SHould benefit the triple screen users. I hope there's a less troublesome way to get this done instead of clicking on the logo for two second and hide and unhide. Has anyone suggested this to asetto corsa? or maybe a more robust AC logo app could be written for this helmet visor purpose.

Dirty-Visor-7860x1440.jpg

Dirty-Visor-7860x1440.jpg

btw, open image in new tab. because this image is 7860x1440. :)

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I took this further and added some extras to this mod and painted the sides for triple screen support. I have 7860x1440. But all you need to do for your screens is resize the png down to your resolution in game. Also added some foreground DOF and some extra details for the sides and top. played with tranparencies of everything as well

Chargingcar, can you add this to your mod? I'll upload it to wetransfer. SHould benefit the triple screen users. I hope there's a less troublesome way to get this done instead of clicking on the logo for two second and hide and unhide. Has anyone suggested this to asetto corsa? or maybe a more robust AC logo app could be written for this helmet visor purpose.

View attachment 47804
View attachment 47803

The Dev,s seamed really interested in the idea when I spoke about it to them on AC Forums I think they was planning something for it not 100% sure I will update the mod thanks:thumbsup:

Hi guys,

View attachment 47804
View attachment 47803

Just send me link to update the mod

Hi guys,

View attachment 47804
View attachment 47803

7860x1440 Living the dream!! :thumbsup:

Does it work with head tracking in Oculus? I will have to try it if so. Usually there's no access to UI/apps in vr mode.

As I don't have a rift, I wouldn't know. I just assumed it would but maybe you're right. There's no apps in assetto's VR? I can see why they disabled the apps (to make experience more immersive) but we should have the final say about our experience, not them - there should at least be an option in the configuration menu to enable aps in VR or have VR dedicated apps. There could be some nice VR dedicated apps like this hat or app that displays HUD like information (as if you were flying a jet), that be hella cool.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back