1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc AC Grid Manager 1.1

Simple entry_list.ini generator for race weekend with multiple races format.

1. Domen Gantar

Domen Gantar

Ratings:
    +3
    Domen Gantar submitted a new resource:

AC Grid Manager - Simple entry_list.ini generator for race weekend with multiple races format.

Read more about this resource...

2. Domen Gantar

Domen Gantar

Ratings:
    +3
    Domen Gantar updated AC Grid Manager with a new update entry:

AC Grid Manager

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Dominic Holmes

Dominic Holmes

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi. I have downloaded this but have a couple of questions. Does this in any way need to be linked to the server in anyway? I have extracted ect and put the path in to the server folder. But after a race, i open up the results and there is no results in the folder. Is there something i am missing. I tried it in an online race where i am admin on ther server and also in an offline race. Help would be perfect. Thank you.

4. Domen Gantar

Domen Gantar

Ratings:
    +3
    When you click on "Open Results File" button it opens default server\results folder, but from there you can navigate to any folder you want and it only shows .json type files as every results file should be...

5. Dominic Holmes

Dominic Holmes

Ratings:
    +0
    i never have any files in the results folder at all.

6. Domen Gantar

Domen Gantar

Ratings:
    +3
    Then you have an issue with server not returning results file. I'm not running any servers, so I can't really help you. Maybe you have some wrong settings? idk...

7. Dominic Holmes

Dominic Holmes

Ratings:
    +0
    should this mod work offline also? just so i can test more and figure iit out. thanks

8. Domen Gantar

Domen Gantar

Ratings:
    +3
    No, because this program generates entry_list.ini file which is needed for the server.