1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC AC first time lead on Steam since pCars release.

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Kenny Paton, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

I noticed that this is the first time since the release of Project Cars that Assetto Corsa has had more players than pCars on Steam. That may just be down to the update bringing players on, but you never know.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Dan Allen

Dan Allen
    I am the Pastor Maldonado of RaceDepartment.

Yeah, I've just got back into AC after a long period in pCARS. Whilst pCARS is fun, it's not in the same league as AC in terms of physics IMHO.
    • Agree Agree x 7
  3. Really like both AC & pCars but cannot see the physics as any better or worse for that matter, just bit different. But everyone has a personal preference to how their race sim feels. I enjoy them equally and really like that I can go to the other when I get enough of one.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. As far as I see it, PCars is not even close to AC. Sure, PCars has a lot of options and stuff, has the better career mode, but all the cars seem to me to be pretty much the same.

Since the release of PCars, I probably have 40 hours invested, compared to at least 5x that amount in AC.

I'll stick with AC.
    • Like Like x 1