ac culus rift in game menu?

That is still the state of affairs in AC + VR, sorry.

I find the in-3d menu more annoying if I somehow knocked myself out of the driver seat inside VR.

Well, I think this is just one of a number of practical problems with VR in AC, and not my first priority if I had a say. Overall I think that the VR that works is very nicely and the missing stuff is just convenience. Being inconvenienced around racing sounds realistic, too :)

I just wish the left Rift lens wouldn't smudge so easily when you put it on and off.

Use Virtual Desktop, problem solved.
Virtual Desktop is not solving the issue for me as at least 50% of the time, it freeze instead of going back to desktop when quitting racing in AC.
At the end of the day I got used to take the goggles off after racing, like I would do an helmet.
Still would be nice to have the option to keep it on when doing settings on mod or stuff like that.

Virtual Desktop is not solving the issue for me as at least 50% of the time, it freeze instead of going back to desktop when quitting racing in AC.
At the end of the day I got used to take the goggles off after racing, like I would do an helmet.
Still would be nice to have the option to keep it on when doing settings on mod or stuff like that.
Do not minimize Virtual Desktop before starting the race, that usually solves that problem.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 67 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.9%