AC Cpu help

Hi, I'm having problems with setting the graphics and the game crashing due to CPU between 95 and 99! i have tried turning all graphics etc down and still keep coming across this problem. Not sure whats happening but i can run f12014 on ultra with all settings@ 1680x1050....

any help would be great.

My computer is
Windows 7 64bit
Processor AMD A10-6790K APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, 4000 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Is this computer good enough?

other games on max or high is Arma 3.

Thanks

Hi, just checked and to start with using full grid and medium to high settings i get 78 fps and then after first corner it goes to 94 fps.

I also did what you told me to do and so far the warning hasn't come up.

I'll see what happens after its been running a bit..
So is the computer okay or should i build a better computer?

Thanks Richard

Do you notice any game slow downs when the warning comes? And in what cars and tracks this is happening? Official game content can be more optimized than modded cars and tracks. Maybe can also be caused by mod apps. Disable them in menu options-general. As a test only use original game cars, track, apps. And if you have sweetfx installed, it can also cause performance drop.

I'm curious how this turned out. Did you find that CPU/GPU combo to be fast enough, or did you decide to apply some more CPU? I just built an i5 skylake and gtx 750ti rig, and it's performing admirably.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 98 14.0%