Resource icon

Apps AC Clock 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, can you make an option to show the time in the game, not the real world time but the in-game time, and with its multiplier if that option is enabled. Thank you.

Hi, can you make an option to show the time in the game, not the real world time but the in-game time, and with its multiplier if that option is enabled. Thank you.
Thanks for writing! That sounds like a different app. :) Right now I'm not sure how to find the "local AC world time" in the python library but it wouldn't be hard to write the app you're thinking about if this information is accessible.

For some reason, the app is not staying in my hud after leaving the game. I have to go into the sidebar and open it each time. Is this normal, or am I missing something? I did a reinstall and have the same result.

For some reason, the app is not staying in my hud after leaving the game. I have to go into the sidebar and open it each time. Is this normal, or am I missing something? I did a reinstall and have the same result.
This is very weird. I don't think I have heard of this happening. Maybe do a steam integrity check for Assetto? Is it possible another app is messing with this one? This app is so minimal I can't imagine what would make it disappear!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 3 5.6%