1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc AC Cars and Tracks Technical Data (Excel 2013) 1.8

Cars and tracks in Assetto Corsa 1.8 (Including all DLC)

1. Cooknn submitted a new resource:

AC Cars and Tracks Technical Data (Excel 2013) - Includes all the cars and tracks in Assetto Corsa (including the Dream Pack)

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Thanks, handy to have information all in one place.

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Wt/Pwr ratio of the Mercedes C9 LM has been changed to 1.20 on my spreadsheet and will be there with any future updates.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  4. Cooknn updated AC Cars and Tracks Technical Data (Excel 2013) with a new update entry:

New track and cars from Assetto Corsa 1.2 Bonus DLC are now included

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  5. Cooknn updated AC Cars and Tracks Technical Data (Excel 2013) with a new update entry:

New track and cars from Dreampack 2 for Assetto Corsa 1.3

6. Kunos updated the data for the Ford GT40 Mk I with the latest hotfix 1.3.3. You should update your specs in the spreadsheet to the following values.

Power bhp: 430
    Torque Nm: 530
    Weight kg: 1025
    Top Speed km/hr: 335
    Acceleration:
    Wt/Pwr Ratio kg/cv: 2.38

Since initially there was no data in the game for this car I got my information from what looked like a valid source for the Ford GT40 Mk I. But with 1.3.3 Kunos finally added specs and they are different so we will go with them. I will change the spreadsheet and the update will be included with the next release. In the meantime, you can update your own spreadsheets as well.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
  7. Kunos just added the Audi R8 V10 Plus as free content with 1.3.5, but I'm going to wait until Dreampack 3 before I release another iteration of the spreadsheet. Should come sometime in December.

8. Cooknn updated AC Cars and Tracks Technical Data (Excel 2013) with a new update entry:

New track and cars from Dreampack 3 for Assetto Corsa 1.4

9. I realized after updating last night why the new cars didn't have an A class (A1, A2, A3, etc.) For whatever reason Kunos dropped the A classes completely from all the cars. It was helpful when choosing AI opponents or when setting up an on-line race. I could use some advice as to what we should do with that column. We could change it to "Tag" and use the primary tag for each car. But even that is a complete mess now. For instance there are duplicate tags for some classes, ie. GT3 and GT4, or if I select the new Abarth 500 Assetto Corse, it has a primary tag that belongs to no other cars. There are many like this. Thoughts?

10. I don't have Excel 2013 so guess I can't use it, right ? :cool:

11. The star rating system won't work with earlier versions of Excel. But you could get pretty much everything else to work. Just modify it and make it yours.

12. Sorry, my bad... :geek:
    It should be writen "I don't have Excel (at all), can I use it?"
    and your answer, I believe, would be "no, you can't".
    Right?

13. That is correct ;)

• Beer Beer x 1
  14. Cooknn updated AC Cars and Tracks Technical Data (Excel 2013) with a new update entry:

AC Tech Data Spreadsheet 1.6

15. Cooknn updated AC Cars and Tracks Technical Data (Excel 2013) with a new update entry:

AC Tech Data Spreadsheet 1.7

• Like Like x 1