AC can't do burnout?

Just want to confirm its not a settings issue. All assist off, in Pro mode.

I can't seem to do burnouts in any car in AC. From standstill, I floor the throttle and shift to gear 1, hardly any wheel spin.

Asking because feels unnatural, and sometimes spun facing the wrong way, the fastest way to turn back around is do a donut u-turn, but I can't seem to do it.

Do you have the autoclutch mode engaged? Might be hard for a lot of cars to do a burnout if you don´t snap the clutch at high revs. When you engage the gear with floored throttle, it should work anyway, though. ;)

Also as ZethGAF said, make sure your TC isn´t on. If you are in factory mode, you can toggle through TC settings with Ctrl+T as he said. The lower the number there is, the higher the control input is. So with race cars you have TC settings from 1 to 12 for example and "Off". Off means off, 1 really avoids wheelspin as much as possible, 6 will allow a limited wheelspin and 12 only slightly limits the wheelspin.

You can also use the "Essentials" app, there TC should be shown above the infos. If it lights up in red the traction control is active. Same for ABS.

There is no car coming to my mind right now, which couldn´t manage a burnout when I tried it.

I do burnouts and snap spin-arounds all the time (seeing as I spin often and have to whip the car around quickly). Make sure TC is off (might have to turn it off in the car as well as in the settings?), put it in neutral, raise the revs, pop it into first and watch your tires burn. I generally use auto-clutch too, no problems. Depends on the car of course, some don't have the oomph, but some have enough oomph that I can even do brake stands.

Just fyi if you are driving with keyboard you can't do burnout because there is hidden assists for keyboard users which will cut the engine power when wheel spin occurs, and afaik there is no way to turn it off.

Just want to confirm its not a settings issue. All assist off, in Pro mode.

I can't seem to do burnouts in any car in AC. From standstill, I floor the throttle and shift to gear 1, hardly any wheel spin.

Asking because feels unnatural, and sometimes spun facing the wrong way, the fastest way to turn back around is do a donut u-turn, but I can't seem to do it.
I just tried with your settings, I can burn out with every car I tried so far and do donuts as I please. I do use a clutch and rev it up in first gear.

Ctrl+T toggles traction control which defaults to On in many cars when set to "Factory" in menu.

Ah, maybe because TC is set to "Factory". But I recall I was driving the Lotus Exos T125, meaning the Lotus Exos T125 has factory TC on default? Nvm I'll try again later with TC forced off instead of Factory.

Thanks everyone will feedback if still can't.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.4%