Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale Bomus Pack 3 - 5.jpg

Kunos Simulazioni have confirmed the new, free, Bonus Pack 3 will release December 20th - to celebrate check out these awesome new screenshots!

Everyone likes free content right? Well Kunos are happy to oblige with the upcoming new 'Bonus Pack 3', a brand new and free DLC that looks set to contain seven cars and a laser scanned version of the Laguna Seca Raceway for players to enjoy!

Over the last couple of days we've been seeing sneak peak images from some of the new cars, and now Kunos have released a very attractive batch of images of the stunning Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale, a 2.0 L V8 sportscar designed and built by the Italian manufacturer in the mid 1960s.

Furthermore Kunos have finally confirmed a release date for the new pack, with December 20th confirmed as the date PC players will be given access to the new content, with Xbox One and PlayStation 4 gamers due to receive these cars and track at a later date not yet confirmed.

Assetto Corsa Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale Bomus Pack 3 - 3.jpg

Bonus Pack 3 DLC Contents:
  • Laguna Seca
  • Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
  • Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
  • Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
  • Lamborghini Huracan Performante
  • Maserati Quattroporte
  • Pagani Huayra BC
  • Maserati Alfieri concept
Assetto Corsa is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC right now.

Assetto Corsa Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale Bomus Pack 3 - 2.jpg
Assetto Corsa Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale Bomus Pack 3.jpg

Check out the Assetto Corsa Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the sim. We host quality League and Club Racing events, have a selection of fantastic mods to download and some of the best community conversation. Join in the discussion today.

Assetto Corsa Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale Bomus Pack 3 - 4.jpg
Assetto Corsa Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale Bomus Pack 3 - 6.jpg

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to the upcoming 'Bonus Pack 3' DLC? Which car appeals to you the most? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Oh baby you've made my pants wet, another stunning car from the Kunos lads, their attention to detail cannot be surpassed in my eyes, those screenshots are simply stunning.
Looking forward to Seca as well, should go nicely with the V8Supercars mod.

Free stuff is always welcome and this is one helluva free pack update, much respect Kunos and thanks.

I really don't follow AC all that much these days, however - if it just me or does this have the feeling of 'sweeping up' about it?

Probably a few cars that have been lying around for a while, that didn't fit in any other packs, and a track that by their own admission took longer to produce than they'd have liked?

Could be the last installment in the AC saga?

If you guys don't recognized it...

Yes, this DLC will be the last installment for AC. Major development will be haltered.
It's rumored this happens for the sake of AC 2. Also rumors said, there will be weather and day/night transition as well. There might be also a livetrack-evolution like pC 2 has.

@ears well considering the game has been around since late 2013, it's about time for them to start focusing on a new project. Considering also that they have been on the market for programmers for a while this year, it is rather obvious that they are preparing for something new. Stefano jokingly said "whatever we do next, it must have rain and night!" (so not necessarily simracing :D), that's why @larre90 who didn't get the humor said that it's a rumor. We'll see. Honestly to me AC is very enjoyable now and I am not too worried about AC2.

Could be the last installment in the AC saga?
Good I hope they don't drag it on, until it becomes stale, like a certain developer, that dragged their engine for decades with no real improvement, until it became boring, stale, none evolve, then ended up being the least played least interesting engine.
I'm glad Kunos mind set is different, no doubt AC 2, will be a massive improvement from AC.

Yep can't see how 33 Stradale is boring. Should be mildly interesting, for the historical value alone

Assuming all street cars IRL are just the same for you too? Because it's boring anyway, and just means of getting from point A to B? And only racecars are interesting

Nothing wrong with it, but would think for true petrolheads quite rare attitude. Also, Sesto Elemento isn't street legal
Actually I like street cars but I just don't like them in AC. So with a better handling in AC I would probably take these cars over the M6 GT3

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back