Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale Bomus Pack 3 - 5.jpg

Kunos Simulazioni have confirmed the new, free, Bonus Pack 3 will release December 20th - to celebrate check out these awesome new screenshots!

Everyone likes free content right? Well Kunos are happy to oblige with the upcoming new 'Bonus Pack 3', a brand new and free DLC that looks set to contain seven cars and a laser scanned version of the Laguna Seca Raceway for players to enjoy!

Over the last couple of days we've been seeing sneak peak images from some of the new cars, and now Kunos have released a very attractive batch of images of the stunning Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale, a 2.0 L V8 sportscar designed and built by the Italian manufacturer in the mid 1960s.

Furthermore Kunos have finally confirmed a release date for the new pack, with December 20th confirmed as the date PC players will be given access to the new content, with Xbox One and PlayStation 4 gamers due to receive these cars and track at a later date not yet confirmed.

Assetto Corsa Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale Bomus Pack 3 - 3.jpg

Bonus Pack 3 DLC Contents:
  • Laguna Seca
  • Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
  • Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
  • Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
  • Lamborghini Huracan Performante
  • Maserati Quattroporte
  • Pagani Huayra BC
  • Maserati Alfieri concept
Assetto Corsa is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC right now.

Assetto Corsa Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale Bomus Pack 3 - 2.jpg
Assetto Corsa Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale Bomus Pack 3.jpg

Check out the Assetto Corsa Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the sim. We host quality League and Club Racing events, have a selection of fantastic mods to download and some of the best community conversation. Join in the discussion today.

Assetto Corsa Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale Bomus Pack 3 - 4.jpg
Assetto Corsa Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale Bomus Pack 3 - 6.jpg

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to the upcoming 'Bonus Pack 3' DLC? Which car appeals to you the most? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
One of prettiest cars. The sound IRL pretty awesome too:
Probably won't sound quite like that in the game. Creating sound mods won't be easy either I reckon, not much footage about it, dunno if short videos like that are sufficient. Or maybe combining with some other car with similar engine

Yep can't see how 33 Stradale is boring. Should be mildly interesting, for the historical value alone

Assuming all street cars IRL are just the same for you too? Because it's boring anyway, and just means of getting from point A to B? And only racecars are interesting

Nothing wrong with it, but would think for true petrolheads quite rare attitude. Also, Sesto Elemento isn't street legal

Last edited:
Dat ass.., and wonderful details in the 3D model. Congratulations to the 3D artists who made this. Honestly I have huge backlog of AC cars I haven't properly driven yet, including the mods. But this one i could just stare at it. This and the GT1 mod from RSS, it's going to be a great Christmas.

Great to see new cars coming and an actual track BUT... despite it's free, it shows some stalling... where Kunos are steering their game ?

Looks like nothing is done to fill the gap between competitors (mostly wheather stuff) and they just "lazily" do things they have done plenty of times before and doesn't need that's much of effort. Plenty of issues are left behind and as trend shows, less and less content is coming from community, showing lack of interest probably for a game which doesn't really evolve since the beginning of the year and more.

That's quite unfortunate :(.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining for a free content I don't like (I don't even know most of the car, shame on me), I'm just concern about what would come next, if eveyrthing will come.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 137 13.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.7%