• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Featured AC Bonus Pack Releases December 20th, New Images Revealed

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Paul Jeffrey, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +12,421
    Assetto Corsa Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale Bomus Pack 3 - 5.jpg
    Kunos Simulazioni have confirmed the new, free, Bonus Pack 3 will release December 20th - to celebrate check out these awesome new screenshots!

Everyone likes free content right? Well Kunos are happy to oblige with the upcoming new 'Bonus Pack 3', a brand new and free DLC that looks set to contain seven cars and a laser scanned version of the Laguna Seca Raceway for players to enjoy!

Over the last couple of days we've been seeing sneak peak images from some of the new cars, and now Kunos have released a very attractive batch of images of the stunning Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale, a 2.0 L V8 sportscar designed and built by the Italian manufacturer in the mid 1960s.

Furthermore Kunos have finally confirmed a release date for the new pack, with December 20th confirmed as the date PC players will be given access to the new content, with Xbox One and PlayStation 4 gamers due to receive these cars and track at a later date not yet confirmed.

Assetto Corsa Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale Bomus Pack 3 - 3.jpg

Bonus Pack 3 DLC Contents:
    • Laguna Seca
    • Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
    • Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
    • Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
    • Lamborghini Huracan Performante
    • Maserati Quattroporte
    • Pagani Huayra BC
    • Maserati Alfieri concept
    Assetto Corsa is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC right now.

Assetto Corsa Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale Bomus Pack 3 - 2.jpg Assetto Corsa Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale Bomus Pack 3.jpg

Check out the Assetto Corsa Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the sim. We host quality League and Club Racing events, have a selection of fantastic mods to download and some of the best community conversation. Join in the discussion today.

Assetto Corsa Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale Bomus Pack 3 - 4.jpg Assetto Corsa Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale Bomus Pack 3 - 6.jpg

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
    RaceDepartment Twitter
    RaceDepartment Facebook
    RaceDepartment Twitch
    RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to the upcoming 'Bonus Pack 3' DLC? Which car appeals to you the most? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    • Love Love x 21
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Mr Latte

Mr Latte
    Premium

Ratings:
    +308
    One word.....

C R A C K E R !!!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Haha Haha x 2
  3. chargingcar

chargingcar
    Premium

Ratings:
    +5,175
    Looks stunning indeed :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. apex11

apex11
    Premium

Ratings:
    +232
    That is pretty incredible. Top work, absolutly love this sim on my PC....on my xbox no so much..

5. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN

Ratings:
    +193
    One of prettiest cars. The sound IRL pretty awesome too:

Probably won't sound quite like that in the game. Creating sound mods won't be easy either I reckon, not much footage about it, dunno if short videos like that are sufficient. Or maybe combining with some other car with similar engine

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. formidable

formidable
    Banned

Ratings:
    +29
    Yeeeeeeeeeeessss!!!! Cuore Sportivaaaaa!!!

7. Vincent.C

Vincent.C
    Another WEC driver ! Premium

Ratings:
    +121
    That Christmass will be a.m.a.z.i.n.g

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  8. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,741
    I don't dare say anything anymore :roflmao:

• Beer Beer x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Xela1

Xela1

Ratings:
    +95
    Yes, seems to be a great X-Mas time with two remarkable racing-sims ...

10. hushypushy

hushypushy

Ratings:
    +0
    The cars are one thing, but Laguna Seca is my home track. Now that is good news! :x3:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Jonas Hillert

Jonas Hillert
    Jonas2501 Premium

Ratings:
    +275
    I would rather take the M6 GT3 than all these (boring) street cars :O_o::unsure:

• Disagree Disagree x 36
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Haha Haha x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  12. Brownninja97

Brownninja97

Ratings:
    +1,134
    you could get arrested in some countries for saying that about the 33

• Haha Haha x 18
    • Beer Beer x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN

Ratings:
    +193
    Yep can't see how 33 Stradale is boring. Should be mildly interesting, for the historical value alone

Assuming all street cars IRL are just the same for you too? Because it's boring anyway, and just means of getting from point A to B? And only racecars are interesting

Nothing wrong with it, but would think for true petrolheads quite rare attitude. Also, Sesto Elemento isn't street legal

• Agree Agree x 6
  14. NicoGTAF

NicoGTAF

Ratings:
    +63
    That thing is so hot I wonder how my screen is not melting. I just noticed it's a mirror-less version with the correct quadruple headlights (most games include the less appealing version with just double headlights).

"Kudos" to all those "enthusiasts" who just want new, flashy GT3 cars. :roflmao: :p

• Like Like x 5
  15. darkelf1

darkelf1

Ratings:
    +48
    i want to drive AC Italy cars in Euro truck sim 2 Italy DLC...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. ronniej

ronniej
    The dude Premium

Ratings:
    +212
    Hmm, I actually find the M6 GT3 to be rather boring...and a boat.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Haha Haha x 1
  17. guidofoc

guidofoc

Ratings:
    +111
    Dat ass.., and wonderful details in the 3D model. Congratulations to the 3D artists who made this. Honestly I have huge backlog of AC cars I haven't properly driven yet, including the mods. But this one i could just stare at it. This and the GT1 mod from RSS, it's going to be a great Christmas.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. dreamer al

dreamer al

Ratings:
    +28
    Wooohoooooooo. Bring it on!!!!

19. Xela1

Xela1

Ratings:
    +95
    Hello, good morning, wake up it's for free. Wishes are inappropriate. A little bit more respec please. Eat it or let it go

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 12
    • Haha Haha x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. JusTiCe-8

JusTiCe-8

Ratings:
    +25
    Great to see new cars coming and an actual track BUT... despite it's free, it shows some stalling... where Kunos are steering their game ?

Looks like nothing is done to fill the gap between competitors (mostly wheather stuff) and they just "lazily" do things they have done plenty of times before and doesn't need that's much of effort. Plenty of issues are left behind and as trend shows, less and less content is coming from community, showing lack of interest probably for a game which doesn't really evolve since the beginning of the year and more.

That's quite unfortunate :(.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining for a free content I don't like (I don't even know most of the car, shame on me), I'm just concern about what would come next, if eveyrthing will come.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1