Abu Dhabi - Track Update

The windows look nothing like the real ones, they were right before... Otherwise, great job.

DSC_6582.jpg

Today in the practice and Q. i saw tghat there are 2 towers, the picture above is right, the other tower has the colour on it like in the update.

Greetz

Benutzername

Today in the practice and Q. i saw tghat there are 2 towers, the picture above is right, the other tower has the colour on it like in the update.

Greetz

Benutzername

I know that, he just mistook the towers, because the other tower already has the right windows in the original game. Also, the UBS banners would look better if they had the logo once per "space", instead of two UBS put together per texture.

:redface:

LOL I only watched the first few seconds of Friday Practice and they started with the Blue glass tower, so I thought I had it right. Thanks for telling me otherwise :thumbsup:

I have reverted the tower back to a new darker glass as it should be and worked on the UBS logos. It was an unusual texture to work with as it was previously AbuDhabi and quite low in height. Hope the new versions look better.

Also I will re-name file Abu_Dhabi this time :redface:

Forgive me as I am getting old and working too much. I will try to add a new download tomorrow morning, unless there are some other changes needed.

Thanks again guys for the feedback.

changesx.jpg

Jim (Reddvers)

Don't worry, we all made mistakes, you're doing a GREAT job anyway. I don't want to be a PITA, but can you get rid of that grey texture above and under the UBS logo and revert it to white? And make the UBS logo a bit bigger, it would be perfect then. Like this (I know it's crap but you get the idea):

2nvwc2s.jpg

Does anyone here happen to know how to change the sun position for Abu Dhabi?

Because for P3, Qually, and the Race, it starts too high.
But there's no Sky_presets.xml like there was in 2011.

If anyone has any idea's please let me know :)
I've looked in just about every Abu Dhabi file and cannot find anything.

Look veeery close. The Kerb is a bit darker
I would say it's darker because of the rubber the cars left, because in other places of the track where there are this kerbs look like they're the same colour. It's obvious they use the same paint, and any colour difference must be because of the surface.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back