Resource icon

Tracks Abu Dhabi GP Track Update 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
These are some of the changes to Abu Dhabi. Download the file to have a good look around..............

b1j9.png

why do i get corrupt file?

It may be caused by another mod. This series of track-updates mods involve only already existing files and may include a few graphics add-ons from 2012. No modifications to any system or database files is involved in these mods. If you don't have a corrupt file from b4 you installed that mod, you should not have one after installing it. Dunno about online racing, but you shouldn't have any problems either since it only affects graphical content.

It may be caused by another mod. This series of track-updates mods involve only already existing files and may include a few graphics add-ons from 2012. No modifications to any system or database files is involved in these mods. If you don't have a corrupt file from b4 you installed that mod, you should not have one after installing it. Dunno about online racing, but you shouldn't have any problems either since it only affects graphical content.

Sorry I probably didnt explain well enough. I have a file corruption message when opening the file in winrar so cant install the mod.

For this update, I had a choice to make which was whether Pirelli or UBS should be the 2nd main sponsor after Etihad. I do not know how to move adverts around and so chose Pirelli. Therefore, once again I say "not 100% accurate". Hope you like the other changes.

ptk3.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years