Absolute suckage at F3!

I have no idea why, but i just can't drive in a F3 car, i have been practicing for 3 hours and STILL when qualifying i am in the lowest position, when starting the race, the AI boosts away like a rocket and i can't even gain even going in full speed! I have been mastering the F1 Classics, and what do i have to do to race these F1 wannabe's? :unsure:

When i pay attention to the Rev limiter, i am even slower, if i put on the pedal to the floor, still slow. If i start a qualifying session in a F1 Classic car i can end up on position 1...:O_o:

Or did i choose the absolute worst team in the grid, the Scuderia Italia, or something like that.

I have no idea why, but i just can't drive in a F3 car, i have been practicing for 3 hours and STILL when qualifying i am in the lowest position, when starting the race, the AI boosts away like a rocket and i can't even gain even going in full speed! I have been mastering the F1 Classics, and what do i have to do to race these F1 wannabe's? :unsure:

When i pay attention to the Rev limiter, i am even slower, if i put on the pedal to the floor, still slow. If i start a qualifying session in a F1 Classic car i can end up on position 1...:O_o:

Or did i choose the absolute worst team in the grid, the Scuderia Italia, or something like that.

Lower the AI strength.

:laugh:

I bet you don't suckage as much as me! I've got to be the slowest sim racer in the world

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 218 14.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%