absence

I will not be able to make the last two rounds as 1 course work deadlines and then christmas drinking parties with friends also. Really sad i cant make them. Have a good last 2 races and a Merry Christmas :) see you next season

Dear friends and pilots saw the trend of forum post about my misdeeds that led to the conclusion that I have gained about the place in the ranking of the season 7 as David points out I realized that not only he who thinks so, as a result to give proof of my good faith, I retire from the race Hungaroring bringing home giving 0 points in doing so the chance to recover and those who felt cheated or deceived by my actions! it is clear that in doing so give up the possibility to fight for a high finish in the standings coming!
and was a hard choice for me, since my childhood I always put the utmost passion and 100% of myself! I hope you have a good race on the track and lots of fun!
ps: I would like to have the chance to watch the race, however, a good racing fan!

gla!

gaetano, can we sort this out right now?

not only are you wrong in thinking that everyone agrees with me, you are of the impression i dont want you racing with us, this is wrong on both counts, alot of your fellow driver have defended you, nico has defended you, and i dont want you to leave the league or give up on racing at hungary.

all ive ever wanted is for you to admit your mistakes on the forum, take part in incident reports after each race and just be honest about your intentions with your driving habits, you may think im picking on you personally but i have made it clear that im not perfect either, but i will explain my actions if ive wronged anyone.

you obviously know the rule regards white lines, me and you had this discussion a few times on the server, if you even just try to stay within the lines i have no problems with you, if you dont try and stay within then its not fair for anyone who is trying, i dont know how to make you understand ive tried lots of ways,

i would like to continue racing against you as you are undoubtable a fast driver, but please just stick to the same rules we all TRY and ahrere to mate.

Mr. David Turnbull has not regretted my retirement from the Hungaroring is not a gift and a chance to give to those who have felt cheated, or damaged by my behavior with his own skilfulness to recover the points lost or stolen for my conduct illegal

i really dont understand what youve just written and i dont know if you have trouble operating the website but i sent you a message too asking you to reconsider, i'll put it here you you to see........

hi,

please join us at hungary.

follow the rules and i have no problems with you.

sometimes mistakes happen, that is fine.

im sorry about my angry posts to you.

i hope you understand this.

david

so again ill say i have no problem with you if you follow the rules, whats happened i'll leave in the past, lets go forward from now with you participating at hungary.

my retirement and indisputable! I take the opportunity to apologize for my behavior and arrogant to inappropiato Hoke!
I do not feel anger or rage against it and I'm glad and willing to let bygones be bygones between us have made interpersonal! covering the rules of the league will do everything to be within the limits of the law, I take the opportunity to say on mine too cuts and options
it would not hurt to put a penalty for 1 kg of cut in the next race so track 1 cut 3 cuts = 1 kg = 3 kg and so on! good luck to all for the race I'll see you in Valencia!

unfortunately can not attend due to health found for about 1 week :-(
wish all participants good luck in valencia
Congratulations to our champ, Reik !
We'll see you on our servers

Merry Christmas to all

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back