ABS & Traction Assist

Many times i read statement saying ABS or Traction assist will actually slow people down .. now is that really true ??

Cause i found myself actually faster by at least 1 second if leave these 2 assists by default if the car has it say the BMW M3 GT2.

Thanks

Mmm i no good in suspension setup at all so higher aero is much easier for me in Imola driving that BMW M3 GT2 otherwise very often i lost control doing that left right chicane or that left downhill and then right right up hill with high speed ..
Sounds like tweaking your diff coast settings could help if the rear is swinging too much causing you to lose it.

BMW M3 GT2 default brake bias = 66 .. is it better to keep this setting or make it more rear doing Imola ??
I currently can consistently lap into low 1.44s but i still not sure the best way to deal with that left right chicane .. wondering if alter brake bias will help.

Also now its using 6th tyre model so is it mean the car cant go as fast as previous version already ??

Last edited:
hahaha I'm using the wheel its my first time actually racin in SP for my first year. i never played any Racing Simulators in the past untill I found AC lol. None taken. I mean on Nascar always slips but I may practice with 0% more often to learn the basics of my 2 or 3 favorite vehicles. Lambos a little bit. But I think it has something to do with pressing the accelerator to much and that causes the wheels to slip.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back