• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

ABS OR NOT?

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Roger Snead, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Roger Snead

Roger Snead

Ratings:
    +62
    Greetings to all,
    With all things being equal, which would give faster lap times, ABS Off or On, using wheel in Career mode.
    Thank you. :)

2. Sasha Jednak

Sasha Jednak

Ratings:
    +824
    Manual gears and ABS off can give you faster lap if you don't lockup your wheels. So as lot of RD guys say: practice, practice, practice and you will be superfast without any assist:)
    Hope this helps.

3. Roger Snead

Roger Snead

Ratings:
    +62
    Thanks, I got the no ABS down pretty good, but need a lot of practice with Manual and TC off.

4. Victor Ivanov

Victor Ivanov

Ratings:
    +1,518
    ABS on is slower than off but only if you know how to brake. Unfortunately I can't say the same for TC especially on a wet track.

5. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Premium

Ratings:
    +3,196
    After all, having no assists enabled is more rewarding than knowing that you only won because you had help. :)

• Like Like x 1