1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

abs and tc

Discussion in 'Copa Petrobras de Marcas' started by jwa, Dec 1, 2014.

1. jwa

are either abs, traction control or both realistic to use with these cars? if so, to low or higher levels?
  2. I don't know of any Touring Car competition where ABS and TC are used, and knowing how nuts the Brazilians are, I very much doubt they allow it either. :)
  3. jwa

ran a few first laps last night. no problem without tc, but the braking was certainly different.:) hit the brakes and nothing but going in a straight line. probably just a matter of getting used to and adjusting.
  4. What do you mean going in a straight line? Do you mean immediately locking up?
    Can't say I noticed any major brake balance issues when I was playing with them.
    Obviously as race-spec cars they'll have big brake discs which will lock up relatively easy, but it might be how you're handling them AFTER braking.
    Are you getting back full on the power after braking or trying to coast a little as you might in a RWD car?
  5. jwa

honestly only ran a couple of laps to make sure the game was working properly. brief impression was that it just felt completely different than other wtcc type car i'd driven. which probably is the case. :)