1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

About the engine blow

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by aquerelli, Dec 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello guys.

He is the doubt: In 2010 I bought F1 2010 and played it a lot having much fun with that

(made about 6 seasons in career mode with two different drivers) and when I bought my

DFGT Wheel, it got much, much funnier.
    Then I stopped playing for about a year because my lack of time. That is the reason why I

didn't buy the F1 2011 game.
    So I came back playing my PS3 and I decided to buy F1 2012.

I only played F1 2010 with no assistance, even in full expert mode and when I started to

play F1 2012 that way I got quite disappointed because of my engine blows and failures

when downshifting at the limit.
    I thought that was a game overstated mistake, because real F1 drivers downshift very,

very fast and the engines are made and designed to resist to that way of driving. I'm not

talking about a huge over rev for a long period of time. Just fast downshifting, like any

driver do (just take a look at Youtube's F1 downshifting videos).

So I got so much frustrated with F1 2012 and stopped playing in few days, because I

couldn't finish a race and I didn't have time to practice the slow downshifting.

My question is: does that "glitch" was patched in F1 2012 for PS3? (I'm asking it because I

don't play since oct/12)

Thank you for the attention!

2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.