1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

About Steam release and activation for people who own the game.

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Óscar Melero, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Today I bought the GSCE+FTruck2013 bundle, recieved the keys (which I can use 3 times each to activate the game, I know).

The question is (I didn't understand properly):

If I already activated the two games, will you provide and will I get a Steam key for GSCE and another Steam key for Formula Truck 2013? Will these Steam keys work the "steam way" (activate with key provided and then game for lifetime)?

Reiza be specific please, I don't want to lose my right to get a Steam key and I want to understand everything properly. Thank you.

2. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

I'm not officially from Reiza, but yes, that's what they've said more than once - you will be able to switch the used standalone activation keys for Steam ones (you will not keep the standalone activation, though - it will be Steam only from that point on).

• Like Like x 1
  3. If it's as you say is great. Thank you for replying.

4. my biggest concern is would we be able to keep multiple installations for mods. I have 3 separate gsc folders

5. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Not if you switch to Steam, no. That's the main drawback of moving to Steam.

• Beer Beer x 1
  6. Ahh ok. Well thats a no go for me then.

• Beer Beer x 1