About Leagues in this Website!!

Hi to all!! Well first things first: I`ve been playing F1 2010 for a long time. And always that I enter in this page I see a lot of topics about leagues and that stuffs. So, I want to know what its the game that all most use to play this leagues. Its the rFactor? Im little lost here.

Online leagues :) Ill like to play some races with you guys!!!! Please tell me what game you use to play this leagues!!!

Hi to all!! Well first things first: I`ve been playing F1 2010 for a long time. And always that I enter in this page I see a lot of topics about leagues and that stuffs. So, I want to know what its the game that all most use to play this leagues. Its the rFactor? Im little lost here.

Online leagues :) Ill like to play some races with you guys!!!! Please tell me what game you use to play this leagues!!!

Like Omer said, every league has a game listed next to it.

You might want to join regular races too, every game forum has a racing club subforum inside.

Ohh!!! Cool for the help!! Well, Ive installed the rFactor game!!! But now im again lost. I found this F1 2009 mod. But if I install this mod can I play with normal game? I mean, with the original cars in the rFactor.

Sorry, Ill add: now I have 4 or 5 mods of cars, but not installed no-one yet. If I put the mods all together later can I choose from some option in the game to play the mod I want?

Sorry for this weird english :p

The rFactor user menus and interface can take a little getting used to,but for sure you can download and install as many mods as you like and then choose them from the "Vehicles" tab in the menu options.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back