AC Abarth vs Pagani @ Mugello - Thu 29 May 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
maxvsmini.jpg

"An Italian Mini vs Maxi Experience"

Time for our an experimental mixed class event where various cars can be picked. To avoid entries that get bumped down by premium sign ups we make this a premium only event for server #1, with a 2nd server as a possible overflow for server #1. This also gives non premium members who hold a regular license the option to enter and race as well, if there are enough sign ups.

Haven't got the game yet? Buy Assetto Corsa directly from the RD Store for only 34,99 Euro

Special Notes:
  • Book your slots in time from 18:00 GMT onwards which leaves you with a 60 minute time frame to complete your booking on the server. If you can't book in time make sure to sign out before 17:00 GMT so your spot can go to somebody else.
  • Passwords are sent via private message on the forums before the booking starts
  • Please sign up stating which car you'd like to drive. Make sure to pick a free slot otherwise we'll randomly assign you a car.
  • Of course the Abarth 500 as the slower car has priority on track!
Cars: Abarth 500 EsseEsse S1 and Pagani Zonda R
Track: Mugello

Booking: 18:00 GMT
Practice: 19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:30 GMT
Race: 20:00 GMT (10 laps)

Racing Club Rules: click here
Teamspeak Password:
click here
Teamspeak Installation Guide: click here

Let's fill up the grid! You can ask other drivers to race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Just type an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification. Example @RaceDepartment

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. This is not a league race, it's not about who wins, it's for some fun, so please join us on TeamSpeak and build a little community spirit! The more fun we make it, the more inclined people will be to join in and make the grids bigger.

Priority access
In case of a large amount of sign-ups premium members are given priority access to enter this event.

Server 1 (Premium Members Only)
  1. Akis Kevrekidis Abarth 500 EsseEsse S1
  2. Bram Hengeveld Abarth 500 EsseEsse S1
  3. Joakim Stensnæs Abarth 500 EsseEsse S1
  4. Warren Schembri Abarth 500 EsseEsse S1
  5. Stelios Fevgatos Abarth 500 EsseEsse S1
  6. Franklin Stegink Abarth 500 EsseEsse S1
  1. Magnus Lindberg Pagani Zonda R
  2. Anthony Martin Pagani Zonda R
  3. Duco Jansen Pagani Zonda R
  4. Farraj Hasan Pagani Zonda R
  5. Pavel Darebný Pagani Zonda R
  6. Tobias Liesaus Pagani Zonda R
UTP 35

Last edited:
Hi @Florea Calin
At present you have a race licence. which allows you to race on the RD servers and use t/speak
We also have a premium package that give extra privileges.
one of which allows you to enter the premium only races..

A premium upgrade can be found HERE

So if you have a a premium membership you can sign up for the premium only events
Hence the Server 1 (Premium Members Only)..

Sorry if it confusing.:)

Hi @Florea Calin
At present you have a race licence. which allows you to race on the RD servers and use t/speak
We also have a premium package that give extra privileges.
one of which allows you to enter the premium only races..

A premium upgrade can be found HERE

So if you have a a premium membership you can sign up for the premium only events
Hence the Server 1 (Premium Members Only)..

Sorry if it confusing.:)
so license people can't race with the premium guys? on the same server? that's why im confused, because that would be a BIG mistake.
Anyway i will get a premium as soon as my CC it's active :)

We do have mixed events yes, were premium and non premium members race together.
This is just an event were we made server #1 premium only.

Only licensed driver can race on RD, whether they are premium or not.

We do have mixed events yes, were premium and non premium members race together.
This is just an event were we made server #1 premium only.

Only licensed driver can race on RD, whether they are premium or not.
well that is not cool, i dont like that, it's a bit unfair, let's put it like that, no i don;t wanna pay. It's a very "rude" policy, and it should be something like if you are premium you have a safe spot on the grid if more people sign up than the number of grids

Well you do get to race in about 80% of the RD servers for free i think that's a very fair deal.:)
The premium members get special events. As they are the guys that pay for the servers and this allows non premium members to race for free.
Without the premium members there would be no servers to race on at all.;)

Well you do get to race in about 80% of the RD servers for free i think that's a very fair deal.:)
The premium members get special events. As they are the guys that pay for the servers and this allows non premium members to race for free.
Without the premium members there would be no servers to race on at all.;)
well, i'm glad you didn said, "go race elsewhere" like some others leagues and websites do. You saved it nice :)) i get it, still not ideal but let's say it's ok. i can live with that,BTW the google calendar feature won me over BIG TIME, see ya on the track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back