rF2 Abarth@ Chatham USA 12 August 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
blew up my engine on pits, think i found a bug too:
i switched to take full tank cause the estimate dint count it very well...so
had full tank allready but it just kept on fueling to the time it said when entering
my spot on pits.
so guess it didnt count the amount of fuel i had in tank or sometin?
or it could be that htey changed rear tyres still, cant tell, was drinkin again
but think the tyre counter was gone allrady thou. not 100% about this.

track had issues with pit-spots. awsome to drive thou.

BMW 320 E21 1.01 by dmatzies | rFactor Cars | rFactor Central
thats the bmw i was talking about Patrick. provide good racing online mostly.

Big ThankYou to everyone on track. nice driving and i mean the general behaviour
on track. even too nice.. u dont have to let anyone pass you if you doing qualifying
hotlaps :)

:edit:
also if u find servers online with "netikka" or "dyn.alaine" or sometin like that with historix as mod. join up if its unpassed.
they speak finnish, ill translate it to you :)

Once again another fun filled event in these little Abarth's. I'm slowly getting the hang of rF but plenty to learn still.

Qualified ok in the middle of the pack, as usual.

Completely botched the start (again :rolleyes: ) and dropped to last. Unfortunately exiting the second part of the chicane, at full throttle, Theo spun sideways right in front and I T-boned him badly. Sorry mate, I had nowhere to go and it's amazing how large an Abarth can look from that close. :) After taking forever to recover, I was a long way behind but Theo waited for me so we had some nice racing for a few laps. After passing Theo, the race was pretty lonely, but I was catching the field fairly quickly, finally getting on the tail of Patrick, expecting another of our epic struggles. However, he soon decided to disappear in a cloud of smoke ( looked spectacular lol). Obviously everyone was pitting earlier than me, because I found myself in the lead for a few laps.
I also managed to muck up the pitstop. Didn't know how much fuel usage was going, nor tyre wear, so filled it up again and changed tyres. Big mistake, it took an eternity, and I finished the race with excellent tyres and heaps of fuel. I actually managed to unlap myself by passing Olly towards the end though. :D Finally finished P4.

Grats to Olly for the win.

Great fun, I'll be back for more of this.:)

Nice race guys :thumb: I had a bad night on track today:rolleyes: I just could't find the right pace and had to many mistakes .
Finally when i was recovering ......Warren came up !!! lol :D
I just hit grass with 10% of my rear wheel and whooooooosh !! gone in the sand :becky:
Well ended just near Theo after some nice laps behind him :)

Congrats to Olaf for the win, wel done !! :thumb:
Cya next race .

Well, I had the honour of blowing it the first, from leader position... Oh well, I was kinda asking for it with max revs, though I had the radiator on 4.

I was fun battling with Toni, who was constantly stalking me. Could have been a nice fight. Too bad I blew it, literally. :becky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%