AC Abarth 500 S1 @ Magione - Mon October 5th, 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Brilliant race, sorry about that lap 1 turn 2 incident, my iPad fell over which distracted me then I just hit the brakes a bit late, think it messed my race up more than anyone's...sorry.

@Herbie A real shame that you couldn't be there, you would have loved it. Such close racing during the entire 17 laps :)
Started 5th, got slammed in the turn 2 bumper cars incident (which saw 5 cars in total being slowed). That incident cost me 7 kph topspeed, which is a lot in these little machines. Still managed to beat my own PB lap time and got it down to a 1:30.642
Had some great battles, chasing @Tommi Saari a few laps, just to see him pull away on the long straight, Battling @th3_d0ctor for third in a few very close laps.
Definitely going to host some more of these events :) Great way to start racing on RD, or to get reminded of the very basics of racing lines.

Thanks all for joining :thumbsup:

Very intense race and sorry for the crashes... I need to calm, but it was really hard when 5 people fighting on the same time xP All that pushed my time from 1:31,65 in quali to 1,31:00. Thanks for the race ;)

ANNNDDD
@Anthemius won the random sweepstake as number 2 was drawn!! Congrats ;)

I was very lucky today! I started from 8th position and I managed to avoid the car incident at the first laps! Then, unexpectedly, the cars in front of me started having some exits and without even realizing it, I was at the 2nd position, where I remained until the end! And finally, I won the prize! Should I play lotto or sth? :D:p

Well, I enjoyed the race, I am happy with the results and I had some nice fights at the first laps! Thanks to Ricardo for organizing the event and congratulations to Jeffrey for the win! Actually I think Jeffrey experienced the loneliness of the first and long distance runner ;)

@Herbie A real shame that you couldn't be there, you would have loved it. Such close racing during the entire 17 laps :)
Started 5th, got slammed in the turn 2 bumper cars incident (which saw 5 cars in total being slowed). That incident cost me 7 kph topspeed, which is a lot in these little machines. Still managed to beat my own PB lap time and got it down to a 1:30.642
Had some great battles, chasing @Tommi Saari a few laps, just to see him pull away on the long straight, Battling @th3_d0ctor for third in a few very close laps.
Definitely going to host some more of these events :) Great way to start racing on RD, or to get reminded of the very basics of racing lines.

Thanks all for joining :thumbsup:
Thanks @Ricardo for letting me take part in the race...just a little bit ;) even if it's after the race :D
Once had a intense race with @Tobias Röhner at Silverstone national with these ones (or even stock?) :geek: I think 10+ laps with identical lap times :inlove: no chance to get past him ;)
So hope to join you next time :thumbsup:

Thanks @Ricardo for letting me take part in the race...just a little bit ;) even if it's after the race :D
Once had a intense race with @Tobias Röhner at Silverstone national with these ones (or even stock?) :geek: I think 10+ laps with identical lap times :inlove: no chance to get past him ;)
So hope to join you next time :thumbsup:
I think it was the stock. It's just a 15hp diffrence or so anyways. These cars just make for amazing racing. Would've joined you guys, but I was occupied elsewhere this time. Look forward to the next one, where I'll hopefully get involved.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.3%