1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abarth 500 EsseEsse @ Magione

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa Setups' started by LastNeuron, Feb 12, 2014.

1. Hi all,
    a little help with the tyre pressure of this car. I study the "run time temperature" with an app and using a pressure of 28 front & 28 rear seems that the front works well (es. 70c temp.) but the rear is very cold (es. 50c temp.)

I try a lot of solutions to improve the rear temperature but without any good result. The only way is to reduce a lot the rear pressure but I lost too much top speed and feeling for only 2 or 3 Celsius grade.

Also camber or toe seems doesn't work well.

What to you think about this car and tyre pressure? Any tips?

Thanks a lot.
  2. Akis

Over 9000 Premium Member

My rear tyre temps are low too, but I don't think that this should bother you. After all it's a FF car, so this is expected behavior. My best time was done with normal pressures and cold rear tyres...
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ted

On a BMW S1000RR IRL, here anything with 3+ wheels

I did 1:32 in race with this setup when completing the Magione AI race at Alien difficulty.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  4. thanks
  5. i didi 1:31...thanks.
  6. Thanks mate!!!
  7. Thanks!
  8. Thank you all for the setups, any time I try to setup my car I only seem to get slower so having a good setup allows me to be competitive which is way more FUN!!.