Resource icon

Cars Abarth 1000 Berlina 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Giuseppe Abagnale updated Abarth 1000TC with a new update entry:

Fixed some suspension numbers

I fixed some values related to wheels travel and made Berlina and TC Gr2 more understeery or safer...
To reduce understeer you can also increase front tire pressure.
Last but not least, even if coast power in such small engines is not so high, I introduced in an experimental way just in Gr5 TCR the Engine Braking Setting: Now with CTRL+4 you can increase your engine brake while to decrese it you can cycle the settings or press CTRL+SHIFT+4.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Could you please fix the tyresound? I love these cars but since last AC update it's alot less exciting since I don't hear the tyres squeek anymore! :-(
Cheers, The_Suf.

Haven't driven since the 1.9x update which broke sounds on mods, expecting something like that to happen. I may just learn how to fix cars sounds myself. This is one of the funnest modded cars to drive

Yes that works "aphidgod", thanks. But I can't figure out how to change sounds back to its Original? (except for keeping a backup somewhere ;-P )

Yeah, you'll have to do any backing up manually... but the original broken sound bank isn't ever going to work again, so backing it up serves little purpose in the end. :)

Giuseppe Abagnale updated Abarth 1000TC with a new update entry:

Finally updates!!

Hi folks, I finally had time to update these little babies. Since so much time is passed, I changed many many things thanks to the gained experience, new data found and AC updates.
From power to suspension and to the skin liveries and previews (thanks to the Content Manager)... all is changed... and I hope in better.
The Berlina can challenge the 595, the Gr. 2 is sometimes slightly faster than the 595 S2 while the Gr. 5 can compete against the Alfa Romeo GTA....

Read the rest of this update entry...

I saw some updates made by unofficial people on some facebook-sites. Did you update your previews car or bundled all updates? (Which for me is no problem)

Can you please remove the head in the next update in the cockpit perspective.

With VR the immersion goes away, if one has to see parts of the head or to far forward.

Or I can change that in the driver_3d.ini itself

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back