1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Cars Abarth 1000TC 1.6.9

Abarth 1000TC + Group 2 & Group 5 race versions

1. Giuseppe Abagnale submitted a new resource:

Abarth 1000TC - Abarth 1000TC + Group 2 & Group 5 race versions

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. i cant view any of the pictures. says i dont have permission.

3. It's the first mod that I post here, I don't know why... It says the same to me. It's funny, I made the mod and don't have permission...

4. Archive is also unopenable, downloaded twice now.

5. i was able to open and extract from it, where archiver are you using.

6. Winrar, won't open at all :(

7. Probably I zipped with rar5 compression, I will reupload with normal rar ;)

8. I can't open the rar-file, using 7zip. Says it's not openable as a zipfile.

9. Try with WinRar ;)

10. Also the free version is sufficient ;)

11. I can't open the archive file too. I'm sure the file is not compressed appropriately.

12. Now the file is compressed with standard compression of WinRar free version

13. Still corrupted or broken file. Sorry.

14. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Hi @Giuseppe Abagnale, thanks for uploading the mod here, but could you please upload some screenshots of the mod so that people can see what they're downloading before they click download? All of the attachments in the resource give errors.

Thanks.

15. Nevermind, updated my winrar and it opened

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'm out from home now, in a few day I will try to reupload the file with some different screenshot even if I don't know why they are not visible... ;)

17. I updated my winrar and it opened too, my previous winrar is 12 year old version 3.20 !
    Thanks Mr. Hornbuckle.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  18. As a bonus, 40 days without having to hit the 'no I don't want to pay, thanks' button. (although now every time I open something I sit there all stupid waiting for the popup that isn't going to happen!)

Sorry for OT.
    I tried this car when it first showed up a year or so ago and it was a blast then, but I didn't keep it because it would crash the showroom. This version seems to have fixed that problem so I look forward to giving this a drive again.

• Like Like x 1