AAArrggghhh! No no no...

what a nightmare......I opened up BTBEVO today did a few adjustments to the track I'm working on saved it - went to export it and "POW" I got an exception error which forced me to close and re-open BTB all going well i thought not many changes had been made from the previous point.....

BUT!!!! when I went to open the track it was gone...and I mean gone completely no trace of it exsists on my PC now! I did have a backup - which sadly wasnt as close to the point i was upto as i would have liked...so I've lost many hours of work and now have to do it all over again!:mad:

Is there any way of importing the "beta track data" out of GTR2 back into BTBEVO to be able to hopefully get to a closer point the where I was up to????

MAN - learn a lesson the hard way - remember to back up regularly......

Back to the grind......

(an unhappy) Kiwidemon

go to your

C:\Program Files\BobsTrackBuilder\Temporary Files

select view by date. and details

bring the newest dat to the top (just easier ? )

Right click and copy the latest 0vhm2bs3.xxx randomly generated name....

copy it into your project folder and rename it to "venue.bin"

should give you back the last moments of your tracks life...

If you don't have any of the other files left either I'm not sure how you could create the venue.xml.

as far as importing back to BTB from gtr2 the only thing you can use is the ai file, to import the driveline to create a new track...
You can save the terrain as an object to import with the xpacker and rebuid that way, But future editing of the track won't affect the terrain.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back