MGP17 A1 times

Has anyone noticed the ridiculous improvement of the a1 from qualifying to the race times. Ive started my career mode and im racing on hard in moto3. i qualified 10th in argentina with 1.52 but come race time im doing 1.52 1.53 and ive fallen to 31st on the grid. the back of the grid was qualifying with times of 1.55 to 1.57 but are suddenly 1.52. Is there is an issue or am i just ****

i just did a quick race in simulation difficulty and they qualified doing 1.51 at argentina i did a 1.53 to qualify 19th 32nd had a time of 1.55 and then race times varied from 1.46 for the winner to 1.50s for 31st and im struggling in the 1.52 1.53s. im riding a peugeot but there has to be a bug. im not the best rider but on medium i was winning races so upped the difficulty for a bit more realism

Has anyone noticed the ridiculous improvement of the a1 from qualifying to the race times. Ive started my career mode and im racing on hard in moto3. i qualified 10th in argentina with 1.52 but come race time im doing 1.52 1.53 and ive fallen to 31st on the grid. the back of the grid was qualifying with times of 1.55 to 1.57 but are suddenly 1.52. Is there is an issue or am i just ****
In the race AI bully you around, pushing you of the track and hitting you constantly, also the run wide on the gravel and accelerate out of there just the same as they are on the asphalt, and they get no penalties. So yeah, AI are a total BOT cheaters :roflmao:

1) I can do 1.48 in Argentina, I think you should improve
2) The problem is that the developers didn't really polish the game. The Qualifying times are generated from a fixed time. The race lap times are actually physical laps.

For example, the AI does the same lap times both in quali and in race. Though, the lap times in quali are replaced by some fixed qualifying times. If you follow the AI in FP or in quali, you'll notice they are as fast as they are in the race. Though the times on screen are differently calculated

Jonix is right. "times on screen are differently calculated" and "If you follow the AI in FP or in quali, you'll notice they are as fast as they are in the race" that is true. Qualify times are defined by - TimeGenarationMin and TimeGenarationMax values. BTW they should be in a much bigger range than default. For example, Morbidelli should have values - from 1.000 to 1.030 (yes - 1.030 !), not up to just 1.004, and even then he rarely is outside top 10.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 69 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 137 13.8%