1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A video tribute to Sean Edwards

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Carlos Hernandez, Nov 11, 2013.

1. I've just watched this emotive video made by the /DRIVE guys and thought I had to share this tribute to Sean Edwards, who raced in here, with you guys.

Rest in peace.

P.S. I don't know if this is the propper forum to post it, but I hope it won't bother anyone.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. A beatiful little tribute Carlos; GJ!

RIP

• Like Like x 1
  3. FuckPoliticalCorrectness

FuckPoliticalCorrectness
    @ Simberia @Simberia

He got life time ban from FSR. One of the worst people in history of FSR. Not many have achieved life time ban so probably not the best place to post this. His actions in 2009 were rather pathetic, so don't rip him.

4. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_VWi6h6gMwFs/TTyg1ZFtTxI/AAAAAAAAAZo/64DnDfsmlyI/s1600/theres-the-door-now-get-the-****-out.jpg

5. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

To put it short you're a disrespectful liar and attentionwhore who created an account with such a username just to post one stupid message.

6. FuckPoliticalCorrectness

FuckPoliticalCorrectness
    @ Simberia @Simberia

i am not a liar, he got life time ban, ask any admin and ask them why

7. ..............................Ondrej?

• Winner Winner x 3
  8. FuckPoliticalCorrectness

FuckPoliticalCorrectness
    @ Simberia @Simberia

<removed>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2013
  9. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Why don't you post this under your real name, Ondrej Kuncmann? Oh...wait, I know why. Seeing that this is the second duplicate account you made today: suspension extended to two weeks.

Tom

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  10. FuckPoliticalCorrectness2

FuckPoliticalCorrectness2
    @ Simberia @Simberia

<removed>

11. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

4 weeks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. FuckPoliticalCorrectness3

FuckPoliticalCorrectness3
    @ Simberia @Simberia

<removed>

13. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

I've explained it to you, don't insult people. Also: 8 weeks.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Tume

Tume
    The unlucky Finn

Seriously, Ondrej's actions are slipping out of hands...

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. fsr wasnt on rd in 2009 sean only posted 18 times on fsr forums and guess wat he wasnt banned..

• Like Like x 1
  16. He was lifetime banned in 2009, that's a fact.

17. really tho does it matter the dude died.. can we not be respectful?

• Like Like x 4
  18. These kind of things really leave me without words and with the huge doubt that this is really not the place to be anymore.
    Did we really reach the level where even the death of a 26yo guy doesn't deserve respect? And why? Was he a killer? Ah no, 'cause he was banned from FSR!!!!
    Your culture is equal to a chicken, get a life, really. I'm disgusted.

RIP Sean and be your family able to come over such an enormous pain.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Can't believe what I am reading really. Will bookmark this thread and read it once more in a year from now.

Ondrej you are really the most unrespectful person I have ever met on a forum.

Lets hope Sean's parents don't google their son's name and read this crap here and hope they find some comfort and support in the nice words normal people wrote here http://www.racedepartment.com/2013/10/sean-edwards-1986-2013/

Thanks for the beautiful video @Carlos Hernandez

• Agree Agree x 12
  20. Really nice video. I didn't get to follow him too much before he passed away but from what I've seen now afterwards, he really knew what he was doing.

And I really wouldn't like to comment on that one comment up there but here I go: I don't even know what to say. Sean lost his life; it means nothing what sort of history etc. he's had here. It's only a forum/sim-racing community after all. This guy was a REAL racer.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1