A video tribute to Sean Edwards

He got life time ban from FSR. One of the worst people in history of FSR. Not many have achieved life time ban so probably not the best place to post this. His actions in 2009 were rather pathetic, so don't rip him.
To put it short you're a disrespectful liar and attentionwhore who created an account with such a username just to post one stupid message.

He got life time ban from FSR. One of the worst people in history of FSR. Not many have achieved life time ban so probably not the best place to post this. His actions in 2009 were rather pathetic, so don't rip him.
Why don't you post this under your real name, Ondrej Kuncmann? Oh...wait, I know why. Seeing that this is the second duplicate account you made today: suspension extended to two weeks.

Tom

These kind of things really leave me without words and with the huge doubt that this is really not the place to be anymore.
Did we really reach the level where even the death of a 26yo guy doesn't deserve respect? And why? Was he a killer? Ah no, 'cause he was banned from FSR!!!!
Your culture is equal to a chicken, get a life, really. I'm disgusted.

RIP Sean and be your family able to come over such an enormous pain.

Can't believe what I am reading really. Will bookmark this thread and read it once more in a year from now.

Ondrej you are really the most unrespectful person I have ever met on a forum.

Lets hope Sean's parents don't google their son's name and read this crap here and hope they find some comfort and support in the nice words normal people wrote here http://www.racedepartment.com/2013/10/sean-edwards-1986-2013/

Thanks for the beautiful video @Carlos Hernandez

Really nice video. I didn't get to follow him too much before he passed away but from what I've seen now afterwards, he really knew what he was doing.

And I really wouldn't like to comment on that one comment up there but here I go: I don't even know what to say. Sean lost his life; it means nothing what sort of history etc. he's had here. It's only a forum/sim-racing community after all. This guy was a REAL racer.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%