A series of educational videos

Hey there guys!

@Bram Hengeveld mentioned in another topic, that with Assetto Corsa and Steam collab. there might be a lot of newcomers to the Simracing scene and the content of educational movies is lacking in that term, or at least not specified to Assetto Corsa. I've been thinking about starting a series of educational movies, walking through the basics of the game and simracing in general through setups and driving techniques.

My question is, do you think there is a "market" for these videos? How off-putting my Hungarian accent would be in those videos? Is it actually helping if you threw some of these videos onto the hand of unexperienced newcomers?

If you can make a guide on how to drift that would be great, because I'm worse than terrible at drifting.

Sure, I can catch oversteer on the track and it feels cool and looks good, but I can't purposely drift with intent.

I'd love to watch these. I drive like I'm using a head wand to steer. If you need a video made entitled "How to hit every wall while screaming like a schoolgirl" I'm your man/schoolgirl.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back