• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

A quick question please guys

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Keith Gregg, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Keith Gregg

Keith Gregg
    CAUTION - SLOW VEHICLE Premium

Ratings:
    +97
    Which folder or folders are the ones to backup to keep all of the controller and monitor/view settings please?
    Regards

2. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,244
    My Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg would be the main one. There are folders other than cfg you might want to back up too, if you want to retain your replays, best lap times, etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Keith Gregg

Keith Gregg

Ratings:
    +97
    Many thanks....would it be an idea perhaps to just archive the whole ' my documents\assetto corsa' folder, or would that just be overkill?
    Regards

4. Terra21

Terra21
    Premium

Ratings:
    +649
    yes do it back up to some thing like google drive then all your setups/settings etc...will not be lost if something goes wrong with your pc/harddrive

5. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,244
    Well, I'd only backup the cfg folder myself as it contains controllers, game settings, individual car settings, etc. Car setups are obviously in the setup folder. As for the rest like laptimes and replays, they're not important to me so I wouldn't bother. It's up to you really.

6. Keith Gregg

Keith Gregg

Ratings:
    +97
    Thanks lads :)

• Like Like x 2