A question or maybe two for Pauline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Pauline, I just want to know what do you think about men who wear concealer?

I have asked girls around me if they look down on men who try to make their faces show less age, and they said they were couldn't care less. I tell my mom that I want to wear concealer to work and she says, "Mo!! People are going to laugh at you!" and I said to her, "Men in Hollywood wear it, so why can't I?"

I care about my looks way more openly than the average male, and I want to improve my looks further so I can be a "boy next door".

lol Bram :D

I agree with your mother Mohammed, i think one should show his/her age :) I fear in a near future we will have actresses 100 years old but looking like a 20 years old girl :eek::eek::eek:

Listen to your mom,the girls and your friends here and don't do it! Myself i go for a guy for what's in the inside, his emotions, feelings. I want a guy that can give me things with his heart, the outer image means nothing to me!. My roommate agrees with me too, she is sitting next to me right now reading this. Hollywood men imo do it because they feel they need to keep an image to look pretty, well the ones that do are phonie's anyways and probably do it to look as pretty as their bimbo celebrity wives/girlfriends. It's all about insecurities which i hope you don't have because for Alex and i and the girls i'm friends with is a major turn off for us. Some girls are the opposite to us,well those are the ones you should stay away from! Just be yourself and leave the makeup for us girls;) . I'll bet you are a good looking guy just the way you are and don't ever let any girl tell you otherwise:).

Oh yes, I have another question for you, Pauline, and then, no more questions.

Would you look down on any man with long hair that styles it like a girl? One woman at my old workplace told me I had lovely hair, and she is not the first person to say that to me; she suggested that I French braid my hair, and a few of my female friends said they would have no problem with me French braiding or doing anyother style. Here is a picture that I posted in another thread:

HNI_0099 by McLarenFan90, on Flickr

Mohammed my friend really? You shouldn't care what my girlfriend thinks. I think her answer to your first question should have been good enough and take it from me too please " Just be yourself" don't care so much about what other people think. It will make you insecure about your self and i don't want to see that happen to you. Don't make me come down to Ozark to hit you over the the with a phonebook!;). I'm sorry but i'm locking this thread for the reason that i know there are people out there with insensitive minds and i don't want them slamming this thread. We all here at RD like you for who you are now:)

One thing and remember this "You're the Best #@$K the rest!" ok my good man.

be-yourself-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years