A problem with importing dof's.

Hello. I' ve got a problem with converting cars from gta: sa with models from forza motorsport 4 to racer. I can normally import .dff file in zmodeler 2.4.4 and export it to old Z3D file, open it in zmodeler v1.07b and export body to dof, but there starts problems. When i try to import body.dof file windows shows me an error and close zmodeler. Is there any way to fix it? Sorry for my bad english. pradzio1.

P.S.: My OS is Windows 7 Professional 64-bit, but there's the same problem on Windows xp Proffesional 32-bit.

Well, I had similar difficulties with large (high-poly) .dof files.
It's generally a good idea to work on the z3d file, setting textures and materials, and export to dof as the final step. In other words, avoid re-importing a dof file.

Okay, it looks like that:

a43n02.png

It's in polish, but in english it means that Program zmodeler.exe stopped working.

Are they any other other ways to convert cars? Could you describe them?

the only other way, is to use 3dsmax, and i'm sure your not going to spent thousands just to make cars for racer lol, try running zmodeler 1 in compatibility mode and see if that helps..i'm not going to explain it, because i'm lazy.and am not a good teacher lol .just google it, and you'll find what you need

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back