A Panel to check releases?

I think we need a panel to screen releases before they are posted either here or on tracciontresera.

Some of the conversions (I actually like conversions) are atrocious, and there are a lot of them lately. Shame, too. The models are good.

You can't stop people from releasing stuff, it's a free world, and as long as its legal, why should we? Someone's trash is another's treasure, it might be the inspiration for the author or someone else to do better.
Who would make up this overseer panel? I've been modeling for 12 years now, and I don't feel I have the right to judge other's work as far as saying yes or no you can't release it. Racerdownloads.com is a little different, I can understand if Ruud vetted the content it has.
I think a ratings system is a better idea, sure it can be jiimmied if someone wants to overrate their creation, but it'll soon be found out & corrected.
where does it stop after we have a 'release panel', do we then have a 'modelling panel' to decide whether somethings worth modelling by such & such? I think I can hear the thought police thumping down the corridor...

Nice reference, haha :)
-indeed!

Thanks DavidI.....I saw a cruiser slowing in front of my house....:) Oh wait it was Dominos-lol!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 111 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 287 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.7%