1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

A NEW RACE TRACK?

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Jon Hallett, Jan 15, 2011.

1. After using a lot of mods on here, i was just wondering if its possible for a new race circuit to be made for the game?

2. know if porting maps is possible for this game.. well im sure there will be someone who knows how to do it..

3. Simply no. You can change the layout of a track for example Korea where the pit exit could be changed but it is not possible to bring it back into the game. I for 1 wish it could be done then we could bring out mods with cars and tracks but we gotta wait untill someone cracks this code.

4. Petar Tasev

Petar Tasev
    Ryder25

That's right, data wise we may be able to do it but model wise it is not yet possible.

5. ok out of curiosity, anyone here knows how to port F1 2010 tracks to rFactor, is it possible?

6. Petar Tasev

Petar Tasev
    Ryder25

I don't know how if it is possible but a starting point to find out is trying out 3DSimEd. You can view the model with that program and possibly convert it to another format.

7. well tats a start..