A mod for dust ?

Hi,

I saw on youtube different video on RBR, but on some of them, i saw a strange dust, seem more realistic. The dust not follow the car but the dust go in the direction where the wheel plans (and then appears to float in the wind).
see this video at 26/30s and at 35/40 : Or on it at 46/50s : And this, especially at 54/56s :eek: :
The last video is here when we see the better behavior of the dust

Have you alredy saw that, what's this mod ?

They are working on getting it back up, I emailed them last week asking them since they have so may mods.

This is from the guy listed as the registrar of the domain:

Hi Aaron, yes the site is down. There is an issue with the software that runs the server and the compatability with the php software that actually runs the site. All of the files are backed up monthy and I'm assured that they are complete and without issue. We are working hard to resolve this issue and return BHM to the fine sim-racing resource that it has always been. Be patient.

• Niklas Nilsson

Great news! I've spent hours today, looking for this mod on all the RBR forums I can think of (most in languages I barely understand), and other places as well :D

I've added Kahoo's particle mod to the RBR Downloads/Miscellaneous section. Give it a try and see what you think (it originally came from BHMotorsports).

I also have the RBR-Mod which includes 02Blur's particle mod (plus a whole heap more!). If you're interested I'll upload it too.

• Niklas Nilsson

I've added Kahoo's particle mod to the RBR Downloads/Miscellaneous section. Give it a try and see what you think (it originally came from BHMotorsports).

I also have the RBR-Mod which includes 02Blur's particle mod (plus a whole heap more!). If you're interested I'll upload it too.

Thanks alot :) If you find the time, I for one would really appreciate the other particle mod as well.

Cheers!

• Niklas Nilsson

Just so you guys know, Damien has posted a bunch of mods for RBR just a couple of hours ago. Thanks alot Damien! That's great of you :) Thanks once again!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back