• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

A little help please.

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Neil Bateman, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Neil Bateman

Neil Bateman

Ratings:
    +5
    I recently bought game stockcar from game-stockcar.com.br, I installed the game but it kept crashing and giving me error messages, I read through this forum for the tips, help and advice but the game just would not work. I sent 3 emails to reiza and a week later still have had no response.
    Then heard from a friend he bought it through steam and he had no problems, so I went ahead and bought the game a second time and I was pleased it worked perfectly.
    So I contacted bluesnap and asked for a refund on my original purchase only 2 days after I had bought it and they have refused to refund me, I have no idea why they would refuse refund as I know I am not the only that has been having problems and am fully justified asking for a refund.
    So can anyone on here give me any help or advice on what I can do, I love the game but feel like Reiza or bluesnap are just not interested in trying to help me out, or am I being unreasonable here?

Any help would be appreciated.

2. Slalom823

Slalom823
    RDTCC S10 Champion Premium

Ratings:
    +429
    You are not being unreasonable, but be a bit patient. Reiza is the most hands on and helpful developer I have seen. I would be quite surprised if they cannot help you in some way. I am not sure why you are having issues with the game from their website though, that sounds strange. I have a feeling @Renato Simioni can help you out or point you in the right direction.

3. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,444
    When exactly did you purchase a game from them? What you could have done instead is exchange your game product code for a steam code to transfer to the Valve platform via Reiza's website. Maybe you can still do that. Have you tried sending @Renato Simioni or somebody else from Reiza a conversation message here on the forums?

If you can proof your game wasn't working due to bluesnap you can always ask for a refund as you have a non-working product, but I honestly doubt they are the reason it didn't work.

I have had nothing but bad experiences with bluesnap over the last years (not game related) and I am glad Reiza are no longer working with them.

Best of luck Neil

4. Neil Bateman

Neil Bateman

Ratings:
    +5
    Thanks guys, I did try to get a steam code using the link on the site but it said it could not find my transaction, I did enter the correct details but it wasn't playing ball.
    I know its all a bit strange but I am not going to scream and shout, if I end up having paid twice then so be it, I like the game enough to accept whatever happens but I will be very dissapointed if things stay as they are, I will give it another week before pushing it a little more.