• "Frankly, I know what's wrong but don't know how to fix it." - Bernie Ecclestone.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
  3. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

A.I. Setups ?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Martin Bulgin, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium

Ratings:
    +174
    How do I get the A.I. to use my setup, similar to rFactor you enable a setting in the.PLR file

Vehicle Specific AI Setups="1" // If 1, search specific vehicle directory for "<track>.<qual/race>.svm" or "<track>.svm" or "ai.svm" before falling back on game.gdb defaults

Thats the line above and I have renamed the setup I want them to use to ai.svm, I have the A.I. strength on 110% but their top speed is about 180mph and mine is about 215mph, so they dont seem to be using the setup, I must mention this is the beta MMG F1 2007 mod, is it the mod ? or is there something else I need to do to get the A.I. to use my setup ?

2. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,001
    Are they too fast by default? (sorry had to say it) :D

On topic: i don't know if that is possible to do, didn't know you can do it in rFactor either.

3. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium

Ratings:
    +174
    Yes its a good feature, when it works, I have had it working in rFactor and the line is in my evo .PLR so it should work in evo, I am sure someone will come along and put me right :D