PC1 A.I. control

Can anyone tell me if pCARS has an ai control. The one you assign to your car & the game controls your car? If so, I didn't see anything to assign, unless i missed it. Same question for RR3. Also, i see pCars has a pCars 64 exe. & a pCars 32 exe. Whats the difference, if any?. Does the 64 exe. have better graphics? I tried both & didn't notice any difference. As far as FPS rates, not sure, don't know how to bring up the FPS in pCars or RR3. Thanks !!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi there,

I don't believe there is a way to assign AI to your vehicle, but you can in-fact enable Braking and Steering assistance which will require you to do a slight bit of steering on its behalf, but apart from that it will control the vehicle for you.

The 2 .exe's for 64 and 32 are to be used depending on what bit your computer is. If your computer is 32bit, then go for the 32.exe, and if your computer is 64bit, then go for the 64.exe. As for performance difference you won't really notice much other than the game being more stable.

If you are unsure as to what Bit your computer is, you can go to Control Panel\System and Security\System, and it will distinguish whether your computers 32bit or 62bit under the system type.

The best method i've found to improving FPS on my dreadful previous Computer build, was lowering the amount of AI on the track and lowering the settings in general, Multisampling and Anti-aliasing especially.

Hope it helps! :p

Yes there is an AI control, when you go into the pits, you select the option to switch driver and the AI takes control unti you decide to regain it.
For 64bit version, you will not notice anything, it has more to do with memory usage optimization when you are running it on a 64bit operating system, if any. There is no difference in graphics or anything.
There is no fps counter in-game, you can enable it through Steam, like in any other Steam game, at View/Settings/In-game/fpscounter

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.7%