• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

A good aussie league for a serious V8 championship.

Discussion in 'Team ORSM' started by JuanitoRPM, Oct 15, 2014.

1. JuanitoRPM

JuanitoRPM

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello I want to race a serious rFactor V8 championship with this awesome mod.
    Can you tell us a good community in Australia for drive it?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  2. Scott Lemarquand

Scott Lemarquand

Ratings:
    +5
    I live in Australia & I regret to inform you that there really isn't one that I'm aware of. About the only one that would come close would be Just for Fun (JFF). I think the last one that was serious was Touring Pro series who paused (indefinitely) their V8 championship until they found a good enough mod after ORSM's V8 unleashed finished updating. But you are more than welcome to run at any Aussie community that runs the ORSM mod.

3. JuanitoRPM

JuanitoRPM

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks mate! but I dont look for JFF league. I look for a real emulation of this championship similar to the yearly Lemans event of www.sim-racing.org

I look for an entire championship or an annual event of the Bathurst 1000 race.
    Serious orga and serious drivers.

:thumbsup: