1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A glimpse of new and coming content

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Glen Kabis, Mar 4, 2013.

• Like Like x 3
  1. Wow, I hope the Capri drives as good as it looks in the video.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. What is that mean..? > "The new content will be released in packages through the store on the RaceRoom Racing Experience portal."
  3. I guess it just means that they are not going to release all of the content at the same time. For example first 3 cars and 1 track, one week later 3 other cars and the other track etc.
  4. I was thinking more along the lines of different car class packages but guess we'll have to wait and see.
  5. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

i thought they would post it to you ....

6. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

That looks amazing! Very nice and very good. Hopefully we get a full SP soon!
  7. I think this is the way to go!
    otherwise online championships would become a mess due to different people lacking different tracks
    • Like Like x 1
  8. By packages i think they will inject content slowly ..
    Wonder if the prizes in this screenshot will be the same when it hits the store. [​IMG]
    299 for the Pagani seems reasonable :)
    Wonder how much Suzuka will be .. And if they will actually throw in some more free content for ppl!
    Btw who ever made that trailer should deserve a raise! Nicley done ;)
  9. Referring to the growing number of cars & tracks, i hope Simbin will add at least one car to each car class for free.
    Actually the GT2 or GT3 class is lacking a free car. Maybe this changes with the new content.
  10. It's good to get all this new content. But I need proper racing against AI before I start to invest to this game again. I'm not in hurry tho. There's plenty of other sims to drive while waiting this.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Boby Kim

Boby Kim

Steam is updating right now and its big...:)
  12. Sweet! i have the day off and no real plans made. Guess ill be playing some RRRE today ! :thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  13. "Today's maintenance is over! Sometimes the wrong way is the right way, Lakeview reverse is now available for free in R3E!"
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Boby Kim

Boby Kim

But i guess....that's all. It has reset all options and no further improvements to be seen...:cry:
  15. Boby Kim

Boby Kim

Sorry Terry if i gave you false hope...
  16. Yep 5 gigs downloaded for Lakeview reverse.. and I don't do hill climbs. Ha.I was hoping we could remove the corner markers. Oh well.
    Back to tech demo for me
    Don't mean to sound too negative, I still like R3E.
  17. oh no :(
  18. Boby Kim

Boby Kim

Had the same error. Restart steam and try again
  19. So we should backup our control sets first?