1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

A glimpse of new and coming content

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Glen Kabis, Mar 4, 2013.

• Like Like x 3
  1. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

Wow, I hope the Capri drives as good as it looks in the video.

• Like Like x 2
  2. What is that mean..? > "The new content will be released in packages through the store on the RaceRoom Racing Experience portal."

3. I guess it just means that they are not going to release all of the content at the same time. For example first 3 cars and 1 track, one week later 3 other cars and the other track etc.

4. I was thinking more along the lines of different car class packages but guess we'll have to wait and see.

5. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

i thought they would post it to you ....

Andi

6. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

That looks amazing! Very nice and very good. Hopefully we get a full SP soon!

7. I think this is the way to go!
    otherwise online championships would become a mess due to different people lacking different tracks

• Like Like x 1
  8. By packages i think they will inject content slowly ..
    Wonder if the prizes in this screenshot will be the same when it hits the store. [​IMG]
    299 for the Pagani seems reasonable :)
    Wonder how much Suzuka will be .. And if they will actually throw in some more free content for ppl!
    Btw who ever made that trailer should deserve a raise! Nicley done ;)

9. Referring to the growing number of cars & tracks, i hope Simbin will add at least one car to each car class for free.
    Actually the GT2 or GT3 class is lacking a free car. Maybe this changes with the new content.

10. It's good to get all this new content. But I need proper racing against AI before I start to invest to this game again. I'm not in hurry tho. There's plenty of other sims to drive while waiting this.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Boby Kim

Boby Kim

Steam is updating right now and its big...:)

12. Sweet! i have the day off and no real plans made. Guess ill be playing some RRRE today ! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  13. "Today's maintenance is over! Sometimes the wrong way is the right way, Lakeview reverse is now available for free in R3E!"

• Like Like x 1
  14. Boby Kim

Boby Kim

But i guess....that's all. It has reset all options and no further improvements to be seen...:cry:

15. Boby Kim

Boby Kim

Sorry Terry if i gave you false hope...

16. Yep 5 gigs downloaded for Lakeview reverse.. and I don't do hill climbs. Ha.I was hoping we could remove the corner markers. Oh well.
    Back to tech demo for me
    Don't mean to sound too negative, I still like R3E.

17. oh no :(
    [​IMG]

18. Boby Kim

Boby Kim

Had the same error. Restart steam and try again

19. So we should backup our control sets first?