A few questions

I have a few questions about rfactor, I am making a mod and would like to figure out these things.

1. How do you remove the virtual mirrors so they can not be used at all in the mod?

2. Is there any way to set it up so only one view can be used?

3. Is there any ways to get rid of some controller options so there is no way to turn on certain aids and so camera veiws can not be changed.

I am trying to make a short track racing mod and the real cars do not have mirrors. Also I want to try to limit people to just cockpit view with no driving aids except auto clutch so that the entire mod is more realistic. Any information on how to do this will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

Server Rules. :)

You can set up the server to not allow any driving aids unless Auto Clutch. And you can also just set it up like you can only use cockpit camera.

Virtual Mirrors: No idea.

Thanks for the info Erik. I am going to make the mod a stand alone install, is there any way to set it up so that you can't use any aids or any views besides cokpit at all. My goal is to try to make the mod specifically for people that want a short track racing mod thats as realistic as possible. I have a few guys that race in real life like myself that would love to have it setup that way.

In the .cam file you can have just cockpit view for that mod That way if they want other views they wont see the car at all.

AS for no aids there is no way of setting it up for that with it being online. the only way you can have it to do that is do get a copy of rfactor an edit the aids part out of it not an easy task but can be done. But the down side to that is you don't know the people that are downloading it have payed for the game so it makes that then a copy of a game and you cant do that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back