• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

A few questions/problems

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by DEIC, Mar 3, 2016.

1. DEIC

DEIC

Ratings:
    +7

Hello,
    When racing and pressing key 5 to change the virtual display, every time the new one appears there is a huge frame drop.

"AI Aggression" - for me changing it requires a game restart to work. In main menu, Options I set it to Aggressive for example, then going on a race I can notice that nothing is really changed it is still set on the previous option - Medium. Cheking AI Aggression while in the garage confirms it is still on Medium no changes were made.

Formula 3 - Using auto shifting on, the car is up shifting very hard and it almost refuses to auto downshift. Tested with clutch on and then off, same thing.

Formula Classic - Auto lift ON, Auto blip ON, Auto clutch ON - when going into a corner, the car automatically downshifts, when downshifting from 2nd to 1'st gear in 90% of the time that results in a spin, for me is impossible to drive.
    Also when breaking in a Formula Classic car, the car almost instantly locks breaks, impossible not to lock the breaks. This car used to be so amazing to drive, perhaps it's just me :(.

Renault Fluence - When using on board camera, the mirrors look partly shaded and keep flickering.

A trainer like this for the future updates/games would make racing much easier for new tracks and also for new players that don't know the tracks! What do you think?

Also using such a popular and nice guy like Rubens B would help for the image of the simulator, just an opinion.