A Face for your name.

the day i had a scooter accident, keepin' it bossy :biggrin1:

IMG_1347.jpg

Here are some recent pics of me.

my.php

Picture #1 - obviously me.
Picture #2 - racing at the Sturgeon Falls Grand Prix, followed closely by my teammate.
Picture #3 - Me drunk with some "friends"
Picture #4 - My father and I with our whole race team. We are the Canadian Importer for Wildkart. This was at Sturgeon Falls Grand Prix, which funny enough we were the sponser for the event, and took home the most hardware.

:bananamario::bananamario::bananamario::bananamario:

I have been trying to find a picture of me but the only ones i could find where either to old or with to many people in it. I finally got a hold of this one. It was taken in the summer of 2008 when i was in the hospital after a scuba diving accident. It was taken with my friends mobile phone camera so the pic is not the best. Plus i had almost died 1 hour earlier that day so forgive me for looking like sh!t :)
Niklas2.jpg

• Kevin Love

Ignore him. He seems to want to disrupt both the forums and the games.

Not really Jewel no, Just lets people share a small piece of their real life. The number of people who have posted seem to show that unlike you they appreciate that.

Well, since I'm going for a while, I'd better bite the bullet and post a pic of Yours Truly. :D

Here is myself on holiday in Brisbane a few weeks ago, making an acquaintance with a certain steak...

racedepartment pic.jpg

• Jason Parks

Me/Crash/Head Frame :(

This is me and my gorgeous girlfriend....

My car after I had a black out..

Me in hospital with a head brace screwed into my scull for radiotherapy :(

Attachments

• CIMG0238.jpg
    CIMG0238.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 812
  • car1.jpg
    car1.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 243
  • DSC00211.jpg
    DSC00211.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 216