Great article, Paul :thumbsup:
The way you described your trip, made me feel i was there, travelling at your side and living the same stuff as you. Top Notch writing. Hope to read more articles, like this one, from you, in future ;)

Awesome article Paul. Thanks for giving us some insight into the guys that could be bringing us the next big thing in sim racing.
Also I bet the additional info you have yet cannot disclose due to NDAs must be extremely hard to keep secret... ;)

Ah yes. When the word of a true gentleman actually carries more weight than a signature on a legally binding form.

I was also going to ask if it were at all possible that they open up a forum, (if they haven't already), to ask the fans what they'd like to see in the new title?
I'm sure they know but with so many sims missing the mark, albeit slightly here and there, it may give then some confirmation on stuff they may be implementing or ideas on things they could try

Last edited by a moderator:
I was also going to ask if it were at all possible that they open up a forum, (if they haven't already), to ask the fans what they'd like to see in the new title?
I'm sure they know but with so many sims missing the mark, albeit slightly here and there, it may give then some confirmation on stuff they may be implementing or ideas on things they could try

I think all that sort of thing is at an early stage of thinking at the moment, so not really been considered properly yet. Personally I would like to see them do what they did in the old Simbin days, same as Reiza, and have a forum location in the main RD site. That would guarantee them massive footfall of sim fans and give them some nice exposure.

While we wait for these things to be decided and rolled out, you could always pop a post here - http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/things-i-really-want-to-see-in-gtr-3.131363/ as I intend to make sure the Simbin guys read it and know what the community would like to see :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 223 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%