A couple of questions ahead of purchase

I'm seriously thinking of getting this but have a few questions:

How many people are there online during peak times?
Exactly what is included in the yearly sub? if this expires can i still get latest ISI content for offline play or am i barred from new content until renewing my sub?

Buying rF2 ruined every other 'sim' for me. Like i always say: When I race in rf2 with a good mod I forget that I'm behind my PC and get the feeling i'm racing a real car after a while. In every other sim I just feel like i'm playing a game.And it's ever evolving. The new tyre model feels so awesome, even though I don't like karts.
And there's still a lot more to come. If you like endurance racing it's a no-brainer since it simulates so many factors. No, it's a no-brainer for everyone who considers himelf a simracer.

Language like what

BS ????

lmao

I call it how I see

listen I dont care what you think saying it is RARE for 20-30 people to be on is flagrant BS !
He means on a single server I think. It's indeed rare to see more than a handful of open servers with that amount of people on there.
And I don't care what words you use, I just thought there was no reason to respond like that on someone who tries to help.

what BS

something new 20-30 drivers

are you on drugs ?

EVERY NIGHT there are more then that on , for instance RIGHT NOW and there is no new mod so get ya facts straight ......AC fanboys lol
Fun thing is you dont know Christian and he races in several rF2 leauges, so no need to call people out here. Keep it friendly especially when you hide behind a nickname.

When you have been in rF2 from day 1 (like me) the public multiplayer is definetely worse now compared to back then. Now you have maybe one or two real public servers, but mostly the same car and then you have to download a ton of tracks most of the time. In the "good old days" you had multiple well filled servers with the default content. If you have a look at AC you find at least 5 to 7 servers, which are really full 20+ drivers and now dont call me AC fanboy. I bought it day 1 as well and I have only 30hours of play time in it (probably enjoyed 3 of them) and I am thankful I dont have the number for rF2, because it would be probably more than 30 times as much.

I don't race online anymore but when I did there were several international leagues to join if you are able to commit to a league. Never bothered with pickup racing as I consider it to be random and meaningless except for an iRacing situation which no one appears to be willing to emulate. I find the AI to be great and racing against them is where I spend most of my time. I get a lot of satisfaction from setting them to be faster than I so that I can barely keep up or even fall off the back. I then use the wonderful Log Analyzer tool to identify almost limitless improvement opportunities which gives each combo immense "replay value".

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 287 13.5%