• "Slow and steady finishes the race. Fast and steady wins the race." - Sean Rogers.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A big thank you and race photo story

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Joe Hubbard, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Joe Hubbard

Joe Hubbard

Ratings:
    +7
    Started a new career with the new AI mods and on legendary mode with all aids off and tyre/fuel sim on. I wanted to say thank you to all the people that have a huge amount of talent in making these mods. All the skins, light, mods, the realcams (LOVE IT), I could go on and on. There are two things that I would like to know about modding if I may. First is there a way to have more dust/gravel get thrown up if you hit the traps? Second is there a way to modify the cameras for the replays such as to make it look more like TV or a way to change which cars your camera is looking at? I would really like to be able to change which car the most. I have no idea about modding and what I'm asking may be the impossible however I thought I would ask.

Ok on with the race.

Fighting with Ferrari for a few laps trying get around and not finding a window:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Finally got around him, however he was hot on my heals looking for a comeback:

[​IMG]

One of the Redbulls losing it which almost took all three of us out as he slid backwards. In this shot was 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and myself in forth place.

[​IMG]

So the battle for first began as the Redbull spin did take out the 3rd place car. In second at the moment pushing for first.

[​IMG]

Going for the pass.

[​IMG]

2. MagicEvie

MagicEvie

Ratings:
    +0
    I can't help you with the mods aspect of the game, just wanted to say I liked your screenshots very much :cool:

3. Kris Cabrera

Kris Cabrera

Ratings:
    +0
    sry i cant help either but awesome screen shots! am really debating to switch to PC with all those awesome mods!

4. Joe Hubbard

Joe Hubbard

Ratings:
    +7
    lol, well I can only wish that race two went as well as the first. A total of 5 cars were taken out here, and I'm the one in the wall...

[​IMG]

5. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium

Ratings:
    +821
    Thats quite good. I can see two lotus wheels, but no lotus!

edit: oh, I see it now, about to land on his head. Just looked like a bit of carbon fibre to start with!

6. Joe Hubbard

Joe Hubbard

Ratings:
    +7
    Thanks! There is also another car behind the Virgin car there but the angle was not that great looking for the shot. I race on 50% as my wife and three year old usually don't let me get away with a longer race. It's a miracle on some of these races if I can finish with my front wing in one piece... hehehe

**edit** I use the damage mod too so I don't have to hit them all that hard for the wings to go flying...

7. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff

Ratings:
    +3,649
  8. Joe Hubbard

Joe Hubbard

Ratings:
    +7
    AH thank you very much for pointing that out Omer. There is Soooo much great information and posts I guess I some how missed that thread. I'll see about getting something to submit to you.

Thanks again!