F1 2010 A big thank you and race photo story

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Started a new career with the new AI mods and on legendary mode with all aids off and tyre/fuel sim on. I wanted to say thank you to all the people that have a huge amount of talent in making these mods. All the skins, light, mods, the realcams (LOVE IT), I could go on and on. There are two things that I would like to know about modding if I may. First is there a way to have more dust/gravel get thrown up if you hit the traps? Second is there a way to modify the cameras for the replays such as to make it look more like TV or a way to change which cars your camera is looking at? I would really like to be able to change which car the most. I have no idea about modding and what I'm asking may be the impossible however I thought I would ask.

Ok on with the race.

Fighting with Ferrari for a few laps trying get around and not finding a window:

f1.jpg

f1_2.jpg

f1_3.jpg

Finally got around him, however he was hot on my heals looking for a comeback:

f1_4.jpg

One of the Redbulls losing it which almost took all three of us out as he slid backwards. In this shot was 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and myself in forth place.

f1_5.jpg

So the battle for first began as the Redbull spin did take out the 3rd place car. In second at the moment pushing for first.

f1_6.jpg

Going for the pass.

f1_7.jpg

Thanks! There is also another car behind the Virgin car there but the angle was not that great looking for the shot. I race on 50% as my wife and three year old usually don't let me get away with a longer race. It's a miracle on some of these races if I can finish with my front wing in one piece... hehehe

**edit** I use the damage mod too so I don't have to hit them all that hard for the wings to go flying...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.4%