9 GRAN PREMIO DE INTERLAGOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huhuu not a good night for me I think my Doran was on 3 cylinder :wink: I also believe that I get the RPM's history the highest penalty blocking Mikko then Mikko and me accident where is spun I will get penalty for that too and me and Iain where Iain spun peanlty for that too, My race is now over big thanks to all riders and STC.
Grats to winner and podium.Congratulations to Flatout championship victory :redface:

:thumbup: here i'm

What a big satisfaction for me and in a special way for my team!!! :party:
I'm very very happy for the win because i do not expect it at all!!!

Q: not a perfect lap, i made 2 small errors. By the way a very well done lap that gave me the 2nd position! Great Compliments to Marcin for the superbe Q lap! Impossible to replicate that time for me!

R: I think i made a beautiful race, no errors, only some imperfection of the trajectory but did not affect in any way the result! I also made a very consistent race in every stint using perfectly my tires and controlling, probably thanks to my great setup. It seems to be driving a fast train over the railways!!! :drink:

At first I was a little under pressure because I thought I had a lower rhythm than Marcin. I also feared the pressure of Rami and Mikko, because I thought they push hard from behind.
Then after 3 or 4 laps i realized that i was faster than Marcin and i saw also Mikko close the gap and make me under pressure. So i decided trying to pass; from here started a good battle, very very close, for 4 or 5 laps with Marcin that closed all the doors very very well. Then durig the 11 lap probably Marcin starting had some problems with his tyres and i was in all the turns very very closed to him. At the last turn i tryed to put inside and I lightly touched Marcin, passing him during the acceleration with Mikko stuck to my back.
At this point of race i tryed to risk and i push down the accelerator making a grear series of good laps that gave me a few second before the first pit!So I wait Mikko pit and one lap later i pitted too maintaining the leadership of the race.
Then I tried to manage the lead throughout the second stint, but I am worried when I saw Mikko make his second stop very very soon. I valued the situation and made other two laps out then i pitted 2 laps earlier than I had planned, because i don't want to give Mikko the opportunity to pass me during my pit.
The last stint was much more comfortable for me because of my lead by Mikko and i finished the race without problems and with a big big lead! "CHE SPETTACOLO" Valentino would say :banana:

So thank yuo all for compliments.
I make my compliments to the podium and in special way to the organization for the very very cool championship!!!

P.s. Sorry for my painful interview after the race but I absolutely can't imagine having to talk again with Eckhart, David and Xosè during the broadcast :redface::redface:! sorry men...I hope there is another time to be more prepared :thumbup:

in my last stint I have to apologize for a misunderstanding at the pit entry... I was behind someone else coming out of the last corner and he covered the inside line. I thought he was going to fight for his position and drove around the outside - until I remembered a nasty crash in my virtual Touring Cars career :D and slotted back in behind the other driver. he then braked for the pit entry and I ran into his back... he could just gather it together, but it was a shocking moment for sure, so - sorry for that...
That might have been me, and also all my fault since i just tried to slow you down, trying to act as i was fighting and as i dived for pits, my game actually crashed for a second so might have done some silly moves.

My quali was really good, never had a time that good and was amazingly 4th up the grid.
I let Mikko away as soon as i could and then had some nice battles throughout the race, and it seemed like a very good result coming but since i was ( and still am ) a bit sick and lacked race-stint-practice, i started making all kinds of mistakes and ended up way behind in 15th. Still a very interesting race and good to watch the replay of broadcast lol. Really love the competition of this series and will do my best to improve for the next season

Qualy: 6th ,was very happy with that.

RACE: Was a bit confused that i was 9th on the grid and was a bit of a hassle to Korkiakoski in front of me i guess,sorry for that.
Luckely my chief engineer told me that there were 2 cars starting from the pit so that was the reason for the 2 extra places.(+ the pacecar).
Had a great race,especially the first stint up to the first pitstop,when it started to drizzel/rain the car felt really good.
Really great fights with some other drivers through out the race:Kappet,Ben Tusting,Marcin and some others.
Wouldnt have mind if the drizzel would have stayed but it quickly dryed out again and so did the track.
Unlike the previous race (Fundidora), i've had a lot more time to get familiar with the car and this time i knew the track very well,the team helped me big time with this so a big thank you to them is really the least i can do :doublethumb:,
all this resulted in a much better result on wich i'm very proud of.
Finishing 4th really was the icing on the cake that evening:woot:
Great to watch the broadcast as well as the ingame replay.
Congrats to the podium finishers.

@Risto: yes, it was you and after watching the live stream I know now that you could not gather it together but had a terrible spin on the pitstraight. maybe the "lag" caused by your game showed you in my rearview mirrors stanionary and so I thought everything went well. thank you for your kind words, but never excuse for fighting ;) that's what racing is about, right? ;)

btw: great live stream, really enjoyed to watch it and I'm even more looking forward to Hamilton now, hoping for another good result. maybe a top5 again? would be great for me and the team. David will be racing as well, so maybe we still could grab 8th spot in the championship :)

My race report :

Quali: not too bad but slower than I expected, 12th.

Race : Have a cool a peace race during 1 hour, keep my car on the track without mistakes like in my training. I follow Nicola and Huggo during a lot of time, I can't pretend to overtake them and my teammate was just behind me in the same condition.
But, one more time, for my last race of the season, my internet connexion failed during a race, so I'm very frustrated to quit a race when I didn't do any mistakes.

I can't finish another race, the 2nd in 5 race, with one other where I have a one which ruin my quali.

So, congratulation to all, specially for the podium with really impressive chrono and as usual all the staff which made this possible.

I wish I will be more lucky for the next season !

@Nicola : I didn't see any lag during all my race, nor you hitting me....

At the last turn i tryed to put inside and I lightly touched Marcin, passing him during the acceleration with Mikko stuck to my back.

Lightly touched..... yes, but that move was unfair IMHO, you hit me from behind and bump me out from corner apex and i loose 2 postions. For sure you was faster and i congrats for the win but you even cant say a sorry, pity......

for sure your intention wasnt to hit me, but someone would say that you cant pass me in clear way and you do it in dirty way?? (im not thinking that)

Q: not perfect lap but fast enough for P1

Race was lost in garage, bad setup comparing to others drivers with much less wings. My race pace was for P3, and after accident with Marco i want just bring home that place. Unfortunaly i made a big error on T1 during braking and got S/G penalty for cuuting the grass and ended at P7. Also want to say sorry for Martijn, we have a fight in 1 stint and there was a little contact side by side.

Congrats podium and all finishers, thanks STC Staff :)

@Nicola : I didn't see any lag during all my race, nor you hitting me....
Yes, i know i didnt see any lag, since i was the only one having it. I cannot explain why, but i had lag only in download part, not upload. Friday i tryed to format my pc, so tomorrow i will see if it was a pc bug or a connection one :D
thanks for the race, i saw you behind trying to eat some seconds... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 213 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 209 10.4%
  • < 4 years